Yankee Candle Lavender Vanilla Wax Potpourri Tart uploaded by Noor J.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances that only Yankee Candle can produce. see more...

Claire F.
Saint Louis, MO
This smells amazing! I always light it before I lay down in bed, because lavender is supposed to calm you (but mainly because it smells reeeeally good). I like the little tarts because I don't have to invest in a whole giant candle. It lasts me for a very long time too!
Yelena H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this scent. I have an obsession with candles and wax melts and this is hands down my favorite. The wax melts are amazing and the scent lasts a long time. If you love vanilla and lavander, get this candle! You won't regret it.
Michelle T.
Indian trail, NC
Lavender and vanilla are so calming and these tarts are long lasting. I use them quite frequently and I can smell the fragrance all over the house!
Amberly W.
Metamora, IN
Yankee tarts are worth the price. The emit a great amount of fragrance, and stay fragrant for a long time.
Alexandria D.
I had high hopes for the wax tarts because they were from Yankee Candle. I use the in my electric wax warmer from Yankee Candle and I didn't find these wax tarts to last very long. I used one tart and could barely even smell anything.
Noor J.
saudi arabia, Jeddah
Yankee Candle Lavender Vanilla Wax Potpourri Tart WOOOW..I am a fan of Yankee candles because they last a long time and the perfumes are genuine as they use pure and natural extracts.