Yankee Candle Lavender Jar Candles

by Yankee Candle

About This Fragrance

How long does this last?
Do it calm the amstomphere ?
Is this scent overpowering?
Start your review of Yankee Candle Lavender Jar Candles!
DONNA B.
ALTOONA, PA
Yankee Candle Lavender Jar Candles uploaded by DONNA B.
I am a Yankee candle devotee. I purchased this candle because not merely is it beautiful; it puts off the most exquisite scent. It’s a clean scent, but it has warmth to it and my daughter swears by them when she takes a bath. She loves the soft light they cast. The large jars burn a long time, and I don’t think I have found a brand that’s worth what these Yankees are. When given the option, if you can manage it, always go for the large jars. By comparison, it is the best value, providing a couple hundred plus hours of burn time. The only maintenance is trimming the wick after each burn and occasionally dusting off the black residue from the top inch of the inside of the jar rim. I used to have lavender plants at my home growing up outside my window, and they were my absolute favorite because they smelled so lovely and this candle smells just like them. Having this candle smells so pleasant and makes me feel nostalgic. Yankee Candle Lavender Jar Candles
adam O.
Conway, SC
Yankee Candle Lavender Jar Candles uploaded by adam O.
Well this is not the e one we actually use, my wife gets the lavender lemon scent candles and tart warmer wax! It smells so good, fresh and clean. It leaves our whole home smelling good.
Mari S.
Seattle, WA
I got this in my Christmas stocking and I loved it! I’m really fan of the candles and I use to buy a lot but this one is my favorite now. It smells really good and it lasts longer than others that I’ve bought.
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Love yankee candles. I really like the lavender scent it’s fresh and calming. The fragrance isn’t too strong yet goes throughout the whole house. The fragrance seems to have a calming effect which is usually needed :) Yankee Candle Lavender Jar Candles
Anna G.
Austin, TX
Yankee Candle Lavender Jar Candles uploaded by Anna G.
I really like Yankee Candles and have them all over my house. They smell great and burn for hours! They are a little pricy but definitely worth it.
Julia Mae B.
Lavender is one of my all.time favorite smells ever! This candle is so big it will last me so long! I can fill my house with this fragrance!
Siobhan D.
W Bloomfield, MI
Yankee Candle Lavender Jar Candles uploaded by Siobhan D.
The scent of this candle is not very strong and the wick was not burning evenly. I would have liked to been able to smell more of the fragrance rather than burning wax.
Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,193 reviews
Yankee Candle Lavender Jar Candles uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Yankee Candle Lavender Jar Candles uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
If y’all didn’t know you can personalize a yankee candle. I made this one for hubby for Valentine’s Day I know he’s going to love it! This is 100% my personality in a nutshell. It costs about $43 dollars for a large candle scent and size of your choice then also personalize it all included with shipping as well they make fantastic gifts for all occasions.
Megan H.
Fombell, PA
This is one of my go to scents for yanoee candle. I love it and love yankee candles. They have a great scent and last a long time. It is the only brand of candle that I buy and I make sure to stock up when they have sales.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Yankee provides the strongest candles out there. No need to walk over to the lit candle to smell it because the scent permeates throughout the house. This lavender scent is pretty and springy!