BY YANKEE CANDLE

This modern blend of sweet orange, clove, ginger and cinnamon is a new take on pantry favorites. Simply place in a wax potpourri warmer (never add water) and light an unscented tea light below, or use one of our electric warmers. As the wax melts, the fragrance is released. Mix and match scents to create your own personal aroma blends. Provides up to 8 hours of fragrance. Sold individually, each one comes wrapped and labeled. see more...

Keshia S.
Omaha, NE
Good spicy smell that lasts multiple melts!! We use them in family rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and bedrooms! We like our whole house to have one scent and a I’ll definitely be getting here again!!
Anessa F.
Williamston , SC
Loved this smell!! I had it in my apartment in March and it made me think of fall. It was amazing and my husband loved it as well.
Faith S.
I love them. Sicilian lemon is my newest obsession. It's a lemon scented spring in my house