Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesYankee Candle
Just Plain Fresh Odor Eliminating Small Tumbler Candle

Yankee Candle Just Plain Fresh™ Odor Eliminating Small Tumbler Candle

by Yankee Candle

About This Fragrance

Pros and cons of this product?
I’m interested in this fragrance, do you like the smell?
How long does this last and is the fragrance powerful?
Start your review of Yankee Candle Just Plain Fresh™ Odor Eliminating Small Tumbler Candle!
Jojo D.
Ocala, FL
Yankee Candle Just Plain Fresh™  Odor Eliminating Small Tumbler Candle uploaded by Jojo D.
Love the smell of freshness it leaves in the air it helps me relax and enjoy the very simple basic things i highly recommend this candle
Mary E D.
East Prairie
I love the smell of Yankee Candles. They last longer than some the others. They may be a little highrt
Maddy A.
Monroeville, AL
Made my entire room smell amazing within minutes. love love loved it! Will be buying another
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
Yankee candle is my favorite however I do have people that smoke cigarettes that coming to my house and I like this because this will take that cigarette smoke and just suck it all up and then you know your house will be back to normal I swear by the stuff if you smoke cigarettes or you have someone else to smoke cigarettes or if you cook funny smelling foods that you don’t want your house to smell like hint hint eat fish this is the candle to get
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,083 reviews
This candle did nothing to eliminate odors in my home. I think it was just some gimmick,
Kyla C.
Nashville, TN
1,448 reviews
I love keeping these around the house to keep the house smelling fresh and clean on a daily basis
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I have never really liked the odor eliminating candles or sprays, because I thought they had a weird smell to them, but I received this as a gift and it was actually rather nice. It took away the odors in the room without letting off an odor of it's own.
Heather G.
Jackson, MI
This just smells clean, it’s like the perfect scent, it’s not overwhelming at all. Totally light one if I’m having company. [product:yankee-candle-just-plain-fresh-odor-eliminating-small-tumbler-candle]
Chloe H.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm obsessed with candles, I go through at least 1 per ever few weeks which is a little overboard but I don't care lol I love when my spaces smell fresh, it clears my mind and overall my quality of life. This scent is very subtle and fresh which is great because stronger scents give me headaches and consume the entire house which is too much for me. Great candle but a little pricey, I usually go for the bath and body works ones whenever they have good deals and coupons.
Miranda G.
Enfield, CT
These are amazing! If you need to eliminate odors nothing is better or faster than this particular line of candles. Great for pet homes, smokers, vacation homes that don’t get fresh air often. If you need to make an area smell better fast, these help!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...