Yankee Candle Juicy Watermelon

by Yankee Candle

About This Fragrance

Do the watermelon smell last long after you blow out?
Start your review of Yankee Candle Juicy Watermelon!
karen J.
This smells AMAZIIIIING. I love all watermelon scents but this one is just In your face watermelon, like the hubba bubba watermelon gum. I did find it a little too strong for small places like the bathroom, but it's great in the living room, fills the whole room and hallway. It is a little pricey though and I normally wait for sales to get these.
Tess D.
Yankee candle in juicy watermelon, who in the world can’t love a big fat juicy watermelon !?!?
Nicky E.
Washington D.C
Yankee Candle Juicy Watermelon uploaded by Nicky E.
This is my favorite scent that I have come across at yankee candle so far. This candle last a while and the scent lingers for a long time after using the candle. For example, I lit this candle in my room the first night I got it and left it lit for about 3-4hr before putting it out. The next day when I came back from work (almost 20hrs later), my entire room still smelled like this scent. This scent kinda reminds me of the kids lip balms but it smells absolutely wonderful. I’ve had the candle for about 3 months now and I’ve lit it for a few hours daily. I now half half of it left. The price for this candle was a bit expensive but you definitely get your money’s worth.
Veronica F.
I always think these are kinda overpriced. But the smell is nice and they do seem to last a pretty long time. 😊
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,696 reviews
This candle reminds me of carving into a summer fresh, red ripened watermelon! It will put you right in the middle of summer.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Words cannot describe how good this candle smells. Oh my word it's awesome. I love this candle. It burns so long it's high quality and you almost want to eat it. It's perfect for summer!
Courtney T.
Accokeek , MD
Yankee been my flavor! I also say it’s other good brands out here that are better and I try some and they are bomb
Melaney O.
The candles last long and smell amazing! Any of the fruity ones are so good I love all of those! Highly recommend. But they are a bit on the expensive side.
Sherry L.
Plant City, FL
Smells absolutely amazing and can freshen up even the worst smelling rooms for long time
Sara W.
This is such a fun and fruity scent. Makes the house smell like summer without being too overwhelming. Definitely a favorite.