Yankee Candle Joy + Laughter (cranberry dahlia)

by Yankee Candle

About This Fragrance

What other scents do they have?
Start your review of Yankee Candle Joy + Laughter (cranberry dahlia)!
Brenda T.
Silver spring , MD
Yankee Candle Joy + Laughter (cranberry dahlia) uploaded by Brenda T.
I really love this candle! I am using this for my bedroom and I really like that smell like cranberry it’s not tooo sweet but it’s the exactly that I need to relax me. Other thing it’s that the fragrance stay in my room for a long time even if it’s not lit
Melanie S.
Williamsburg, VA
This candle has a light scent that is warm and relaxing. Love the look of the candle too.
Hannah J.
providence, ri
Smells amazing and lasts forever. Got it because pink is my favorite color & the frosted glass and fake wooden top combo is so aesthetically pleasing & it smells delicious plus it was on sale at the yankee candle store not sure if it still is loop
RESHMA D.
Maple Grove, MN
Yankee Candle Joy + Laughter (cranberry dahlia) uploaded by RESHMA D.
I love the smell of these candle. Its aroma is so good . Its a great for relaxing mood. I love chesapeake bay candles so much that i will buy it again. I have been using it since 2 months. It makes my house smell so good.
Carla B.
New Berlin, NY
Yankee Candle Joy + Laughter (cranberry dahlia) uploaded by Carla B.
Yankee Candle Joy + Laughter (cranberry dahlia) This was a new brand for me and I must say it is one I will be getting again not only did it have a nice packaging it smelt great and was long lasting and came at a reasonable price I highly recommend this for all candle lovers.
Asfia N.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this scent. It smells absolutely amazing. We light it sometimes while cleaning out the cat litter box & it has been smelling good
Shannon L.
Hoboken, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
I have the stillness and purity candle which is the rose water scent and absolutely love it. This candle has lasted many hours of being lit and smells amazing. I find myself buying candles in a similar price range that do not last long nearly as long or have as strong of a sent. I keep this candle on my nightstand and can enjoy it’s calm rose scent even when it does not have a flame. I will certainly be purchasing more of these candles soon. A budget friendly find.
Jessica P.
Victor
Always love coming across the Chesapeake Bay Candles in Target. It’s a MUST EVERY TIME. My boyfriend genuinely loves this one the most out of this brand. Definitely recommend!! ♡
Tanya T.
Upper Marlboro
This candle smells pretty good and has a good amount of throw in a medium size room. Reasonably priced.
rebecca M.
Baton Rouge, LA
My friend got me this for Christmas. I love it! The look is simplistic but beautiful, the smell is so inviting. And it is taking forever for it to run out. The only reason I gave it for stars is because I wish it had a stronger throw. If you want a candle that isn't going to invade your house, though, but still please everyone around around it this is the perfect candle.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...