Yankee Candle Jar Candles 22 Oz. uploaded by Bella F.Yankee Candle Jar Candles 22 Oz. uploaded by Bella F.Yankee Candle Jar Candles 22 Oz. uploaded by Farrah J.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Use a Yankee Candle Jar Candle to fill your home with your favorite aroma. Custom wax formula is blended to ensure optimum melting and fragrance. Each large jar candle burns 110 to 150 hours.7H x 4W.Available: Black Cherry, Camouflage, Campfire Treat, Home Sweet Home, Lilac Blossoms, Man Town, Midsummers Night, Pink Sands. see more...

Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
i love yankee candles!!! I will usually only buy Yankee but i'll occasionally by an off brand when i'm in a rush and can't get a Yankee candle! My favorite scents are the apple crisp and the honey crisp apple cider! they smell delicious, last a pretty good while, and are not overwhelming!
Mandee M.
Lincolnton
This Is one of my favorite  scents. It lasts for a long time and the fragrance last a long time as well. It is a bit on the pricy side but you can always check for sales. I will continue  to purchase this product along with other scents. I would recommend this to everyone it's so worth it.
Adriana S.
Some scents are too sweet and too strong. My favorite one though is just plain Vanilla Scent. I'm obsessed with candles.!!! Definitely love this brand. A little more expensive than other brands but worth it.
Marie B.
West Roxbury , MA
I love this scent! It is my all time favorite scent from yankee candle. It is so sweet and inviting. It is my go to scent and I always go back to it. I love it.
Nancy H.
Evans Mills, NY
Yankees Candles are the best! They last a long time! Every time I leave and come back it's like I come in into heaven!
Brittney H.
Staunton, VA
Great classics scent, radiates nicely throughout the room. Even nicer when you can catch them on sale
Kellie G.
Great Yarmouth , Norfolk
My ultimate favourite smelling candle. The smell is beautiful and you can smell it even after the candle has gone out. I love how sleek it looks, looks like a high end product and isn’t too expensive. I would definitely recommend.
Jodie W.
Jodi Watson , Nottingham
Such an amazing scent to have burning around the house, pros is that it smells amazing, cons do not leave it on! The smell is very effective brings whole new vibe to the room it is burning in. I would highly recommend!
Ash G.
This is one of my favourite candles by yankee. Smells Devine. Fills the room with gorgeous cherry . I find yankee candles last long time if they are burned correctly and extinguished correctly. I'm a candle love myself so I'm a massive yankee candles fan. Love love love!
Megan R.
Swindon, Wiltshire
This smells amazing! Yankee candle as a whole always burn for hours and smell incredible! This one is my favourite because it's the strongest sweet scent and I love sweet scents! They also do this as a car freshener which I love!