Yankee Candle Jar Candles 22 Oz. uploaded by Farrah J.Yankee Candle Jar Candles 22 Oz. uploaded by Bella F.Yankee Candle Jar Candles 22 Oz. uploaded by Bella F.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Use a Yankee Candle Jar Candle to fill your home with your favorite aroma. Custom wax formula is blended to ensure optimum melting and fragrance. Each large jar candle burns 110 to 150 hours.7H x 4W.Available: Black Cherry, Camouflage, Campfire Treat, Home Sweet Home, Lilac Blossoms, Man Town, Midsummers Night, Pink Sands. see more...

Farrah J.
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
i love yankee candles!!! I will usually only buy Yankee but i'll occasionally by an off brand when i'm in a rush and can't get a Yankee candle! My favorite scents are the apple crisp and the honey crisp apple cider! they smell delicious, last a pretty good while, and are not overwhelming!
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Some scents are too sweet and too strong. My favorite one though is just plain Vanilla Scent. I'm obsessed with candles.!!! Definitely love this brand. A little more expensive than other brands but worth it.
Marie B.
Marie B.
West Roxbury , MA
I love this scent! It is my all time favorite scent from yankee candle. It is so sweet and inviting. It is my go to scent and I always go back to it. I love it.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Staunton, VA
Great classics scent, radiates nicely throughout the room. Even nicer when you can catch them on sale
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Yankees Candles are the best! They last a long time! Every time I leave and come back it's like I come in into heaven!
Ash G.
Ash G.
newcastle upon tyne
This is one of my favourite candles by yankee. Smells Devine. Fills the room with gorgeous cherry . I find yankee candles last long time if they are burned correctly and extinguished correctly. I'm a candle love myself so I'm a massive yankee candles fan. Love love love!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Swindon, Wiltshire
This smells amazing! Yankee candle as a whole always burn for hours and smell incredible! This one is my favourite because it's the strongest sweet scent and I love sweet scents! They also do this as a car freshener which I love!
Catt M.
Catt M.
I love love love Yankee candles. They have a long lasting amount of burn time and the assortment of scents you can choose from is vast! Very reasonably priced for the size of them and the quality! I have plenty of these.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Love love love, smells amazing, great value for money, the only bad thing is the top of the jar turning black after a few uses, still won't put me off buying though, definitely recommended if your a candle lover
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Edinburgh
Black Cherry is the only candle you need in your life, the most beautiful smell and the large jar lasts forever, I've had mine nearly two years and it's no where near finished and I use it all the time!