BY YANKEE CANDLE

Use a Yankee Candle Jar Candle to fill your home with your favorite aroma. Custom wax formula is blended to ensure optimum melting and fragrance. Each large jar candle burns 110 to 150 hours.7H x 4W.Available: Black Cherry, Camouflage, Campfire Treat, Home Sweet Home, Lilac Blossoms, Man Town, Midsummers Night, Pink Sands. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Some scents are too sweet and too strong. My favorite one though is just plain Vanilla Scent. I'm obsessed with candles.!!! Definitely love this brand. A little more expensive than other brands but worth it.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Staunton, VA
Great classics scent, radiates nicely throughout the room. Even nicer when you can catch them on sale
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Yankees Candles are the best! They last a long time! Every time I leave and come back it's like I come in into heaven!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Swindon
This smells amazing! Yankee candle as a whole always burn for hours and smell incredible! This one is my favourite because it's the strongest sweet scent and I love sweet scents! They also do this as a car freshener which I love!
Catt M.
Catt M.
I love love love Yankee candles. They have a long lasting amount of burn time and the assortment of scents you can choose from is vast! Very reasonably priced for the size of them and the quality! I have plenty of these.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Love love love, smells amazing, great value for money, the only bad thing is the top of the jar turning black after a few uses, still won't put me off buying though, definitely recommended if your a candle lover
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Edinburgh
Black Cherry is the only candle you need in your life, the most beautiful smell and the large jar lasts forever, I've had mine nearly two years and it's no where near finished and I use it all the time!
Donna C.
Donna C.
Abergele
My favourite Yankee candle ever, I love the smell, I can smell it through my entire house when it's lit and best of all these last ages! The one I had before this lasted me over a year!
Kazia F.
Kazia F.
Kent
Great so glade they do these now and surprised no one done them soon. Cute packaging and even look good for ornaments. Alround good product and loads of different kinds
Amy N.
Amy N.
Love Yankee candles! Burns for ages and you can smell the fragrance filling the room as soon as it's lit! Black cherry is such a fruity smell!