BY YANKEE CANDLE

Always in good taste.a sophisticated and soothing blend of florals and subtle fruits. The traditional design of our signature jar candle reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, our large Housewarmer Jar Candle provides 110 to 150 hours of true fragrance enjoyment. Size: 22.0 ounce. see more...

Buy on buybuy ...
Ashlee D.
Anything from Yankee candle I feel like I need to have. Surprising for the name wedding day, I found it to be a quite fresh smell that I keep in my home. Love it and recommend the brand to all of my friends and family.
Inda M.
Maspeth, NY
I got this candle when I had my bridal shower and I thought it was one of the sweetest gifts I got. The scent is nice, it's a mix of flowers with baby powder. My description might sound weird but it truly is a nice scent. I love almost all scents that Yankee Candles come out with and would definitely recommend on getting this for someone.