Yankee Candle Housewarmer Sun & Sand Small Lidded Candle Tumbler uploaded by Bethany P.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

A tropical beach breeze of sweet orange flower, lemony citrus, fresh lavender and powdery musk. Enjoy classic Yankee(R) fragrance in a fresh design that complements a wide range of decors. Discover new candlescaping possibilities for any season or occasion with this clean, versatile style. Of course, it still has the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure, natural plant extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle(R) quality that have made us America's favorite. Featuring a brushed metal lid, it makes a perfect gift for any occasion. (7 oz, 35-45 hours burn time). see more...

Kelly Christine D.
Celebration, FL
I absolutely love this candle. During the cooler months when I'm missing my beach days, I love lighting this candle and having the scents of sunshine and sunscreen to take me back to a breezy day at the beach. It isn't as strong as you would think at first smell, which is quite refreshing.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love this scent. Weirldy enough it reminds me of what my grandmother smelled like when she was still alive (sounds weird but it's meant as a compliment, not that nursing home smell or weird odor). It's a warm and comforting, relaxing scent.
Emily B.
Champaign , IL
I really love this scent. Smells fresh and "beach" like. It does last for a long time, depending on how often you burn it. I like the tumblers so much.
Kaitlyn G.
Kalamazoo, MI
The BEST scent is you will ever find! It's like being on the beach but in your living room. I have a stock pile just in case I love it so..:
Nicole D.
This smells like sunscreen mixed with the beach which is my favorite scent in the world and this lasts a long time too.