BY YANKEE CANDLE

Medium Jar is 14.5oz with a scent reminiscent of stick cinnamon combined with cloves. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Brittany O.
Johnson City, TN
I love Yankee Candle and cinnamon is a go to scent at my house. I will burn it year round but around Christmas is my favorite time for this scent. This size of candle can usually be found on sale or on a bogo. That is usually when I purchase all my candles because these are known to be higher but well worth the money. The smell lasts forever when burning.
Amanda D.
Virginia Bch, VA
That perfect scent to start the holidays with. This has a much lighter and feminine scent than the holiday wreath or other cinnamon candles. It is also mixes well with the other scents.
samantha j.
Monroe, GA
I actually just got this candle for my birthday and I am in love with the scent! It fills the room with such a sting smell, not like your cheap candles from the dollar store or somewhere like that. Yankee always has amazing smelling candles!
Jessica T.
Ready for #Christmas? It will be difficult not to get in the spirit with this spiced candle! The smell is comforting and cozy!

I was not too pleased with Yankee Candle's seasonal smells, but this one is amazing- I bought two!
Caitlin L.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking for a new candle. I received this as a gift but have a gift receipt. Does this candle smell good lit or should I exchange?! I know you cannot go wrong with Yankee Candle but I'm not in love with the smell of cinnamon