Yankee Candle Housewarmer Midsummer's Night Tarts Wax Melts uploaded by Elyse S.

Yankee Candle Housewarmer Midsummer's Night Tarts Wax Melts

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The intoxicating, masculine blend of musk, patchouli, sage and mahogany cologne will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Yankee candles has some of the best scents that last a long long time! I can have this in my warmer for weeks before the scent isn't as strong anymore. Sometimes I even put it in a plastic cup after I'm done using it and when a new scent for awhile and if I reuse the one I used it still has a good scent left! Very long lasting, worth your money. They are only $1.99
Noelle K.
In general, I love these waxes and use them more than once, but they are a bit expensive. I mean you truly can only use them 1-3 times with the scent still being relatively strong. Honestly- just buy Walmart wax cubes. The Yankee wax melts are not really worth it.
Amanda B.
I have had this scent in my warmer for weeks now. the Yankee candle wax tarts always last a really long time. this Is one of my favorite scents. it is a very clean fresh smell that isn't overpowering. so it is perfect to keep it warming all day long. *also* yankee candle does a sale every time they switch inventory for the season (so a couple times a year) and when they are having these sales you can stock up on the tarts for $1 each
Danielle F.
Lafayette , LA
I absolutely love this scent. It reminds me of my granddad using old spice deodorant. Long lasting scent and makes the house smell amazing.
Cheryl B.
Coventry, RI
Oh this is by far my favorite smell! When I use the warmer it fills my house with an amazing scent that transports you to another place.
Haley B.
I use my tart warmer everyday and love it! The tarts at yankee have an awesome throw and last about 10-12 hours and they're only $1.99
Amanda E.
Such a deep scent. It's more warm than some, but not overpowering at all. Does linger long after the wax warmer is turned off.
Nancy C.
Amazing scent throw! Last for hours and hours before fragrance fading. The best scent ever! Pricey yes but definitely worth it
Misty R.
Duncan, OK
I love the smells of the Yankee tart melts just wish the scents would last longer...I might get days use outta one tart
franki w.
Dover, DE
I love this scent! I got it In a big candle jar and now I get it in the melts too bc it's smells fantastic!