BY YANKEE CANDLE

Intense, intoxicating, and decidedly masculine, this blend of musk, patchouli, sage and mahogany cologne appeals to women as much as it does to men. One of Yankee Candle(R)'s first fine fragrance-inspired scents, you know when MidSummer's Night(R) is in the room, whether it's lit or not. Enjoy classic Yankee(R) fragrance in a clean, versatile design that complements a wide range of decors. Featuring a brushed metal lid, the small single-wick Tumbler Candle makes a perfect gift for any occasion (provides 35 to 45 hours of fragrance). see more...

angela p.
I burn this candle in the summer time during thunderstorms it just makes the storm seem that it's more magical and also I like to take a mason jar and put it outside to collect rainwater because then you can make war water out of it later
Yumi Q.
Chehalis, WA
I love this candle. So sweet exotic scent. Definitely good for the bedroom. Something romantic night,I want to put a fire on it. Not expensive...average? I guess. Just I love the smell so I buy.
Kofi W.
I have like a hundred of these. They smell good. The candles slow burn. I need little candle scents a large room. You can smell it outside too.