BY YANKEE CANDLE

.Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. This candle features an aroma so vividly real you can almost taste the unmistakable crunch of the juicy Macintosh apple see more...

Tabby S.
Allison Park, PA
One of my absolute favorite scents! Makes my whole apartment smell delicious! I usually have a different scent in each room but when I use this macintosh one, it's my only one. Refreshing and long lasting. I tend to buy votive unscrnted candles in a jar for my warmer so that I don't have to waste a bunch of tea lights because on weekends I have it going all day.
Katie D.
Hamilton, OH
Love this product and the scent. Smells so good! Priced very well. Would recommend to anyone. Melts quickly and easy to remove when finished. Can pretty much find at any store, makes it super easy to grab while you're out.
Amanda V.
Tarts are amazing I love how there is no flame and the sent is so strong it smells my whole house and the sent last all day long.
Viviana V.
Coachella, CA
I dont care much about brand but I do like buying yankee candles even though some smells are unpleasant I believe they last long!

Bed Bath & Beyond