BY YANKEE CANDLE

.Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. This candle features an aroma so vividly real you can almost taste the unmistakable crunch of the juicy Macintosh apple see more...

Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
One of my favorite candle scents from Yankee Candle! It's pricey but they often have sales and coupons for their candles. I got mine on sale. This scent is very spot on to the Mcintosh Apples. The scent is able to fill up a big room, I love it!
amber p.
amber p.
Northern Cambria, PA
The macintosh apple from yankee candle is literally the best scent I've ever smelled. I buy it for my house and my car. It's perfect for fall!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Seymour, CT
I love yankee candle. This is by far my favorite smell. So fresh smelling and clean. And is able to be used in all seasons!
Shendella M.
Shendella M.
Jackson, OH
My all time Favorite candle!!! Leaves my house smelling awesome and so great I love it!!!!
Mae G.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
It's so hard for me to find a scent because I am so hypersensitive to strong scents. I love clean scents that are not over powering, but great and fresh for your home! This scent does just that in your home! This scent is just right at Yankee candle! I feel in love with this scent because of how light this scent was in my home.
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Do you like the smell of real apples? Me too. It's delicious. This is the, hands down, most realistic smelling apple candle around. These babies are pricey but they last a very long time.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
If you love the smell of fresh cut apples this is the candle for you! It is on the sweet side so it can be overpowering at times, but what's a candle if you can't smell it? Whether you have the scent in your house or car it'll make you wish for fall weather and hot apple pie. Imagine biting into an apple you just picked from a tree and tasting the perfect mixture of tart and sweet. This candle mixes those scents perfectly and makes you feel like you're in an apple orchard gorging on all the apples you could ever want.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
This is one of my favorite scents! It is a great fall scent to leave lit all day long!