Yankee Candle® Housewarmer® Home For The Holidays® 14.5-Ounce Jar Candle uploaded by Elizabeth C.Yankee Candle® Housewarmer® Home For The Holidays® 14.5-Ounce Jar Candle uploaded by Elizabeth C.Yankee Candle® Housewarmer® Home For The Holidays® 14.5-Ounce Jar Candle uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

The holiday spices of cinnamon and clove, mixed with earthy cedar wood and balsam come together in this Home for the Holidays® Yankee Candle. The exquisite aroma will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out, warming your home for the entire winter season. see more...

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
So this is going to be the closest I can find to my actual candle. I purchased the 22 oz large Yankee Home For The Holidays Candle during the semi annual sale where it was $11 because you bought 5 for $55. Considering the regular price for one large candle is $28 not including tax this was an amazing deal I couldn't pass up. I purchased five different scents and this is my husbands and my favorite scent out of all of the holiday candles we purchased. This candle has that classic cinnamon apple pie type scent you find in almost any candle collection cheap or expensive. The difference is in The quality of the scent. The scent doesn't smell cheap at all. It's a truly comforting and classic holiday scent that really brings you home. This particular scented candle is strong enough to cover one to two large rooms with the scent. It also lasts quite a long time as the quality of the candle is higher and better ingredients are used. I can't wait for this to come back next year. I'm in love.
lacey d.
galesburg, IL
Ive never actually used one of these candles but i definitly want to! They look like they would smell amazing in every room. I love candles but can never keep them for very long :(