Yankee Candle Housewarmer French Vanilla Large Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Michele S.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The sweet and traditional aroma, extracted from tropical orchids, will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
One of my all-time favorite scents to burn. Because it is just a classic scent to have around all the time. I will always buy this candle for it too. Now that Yankee Candles is being sold at Wal-Mart (they are actually at a great price there). I would recommend this candle to anyone!
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
My all-time favorite Yankee Candle scent! I have it burning right now and the entire apartment smells delicious. I’ve yet to find a candle that burns as long as these candles do.
Jillian B.
Tyngsboro, MA
By far my favorite candle scent! I give it 4 stars for the fact that I can never use the full candle something always happens to the wick :/ it very well could be user error, but I've been left with a 1/4 a couple of times now.
They are expensive candles and I'm sure there are cheaper, just as effective alternatives - feel free to share recommendations with me!
Stephanie L.
Yankee candles smell amazing but I don't feel like they fill a whole room with their aroma. The scents seem weak for the price they are.
Michele S.
I just love Yankee Candles!! They smell so good! My favorite fragrance is French vanilla and cinnamon sticks is a very close second!
Amber R.
N Little Rock, AR
Any thing that smells vanilla i love! This makes my whole house smell so good! And lasts a long time!
Helena 🌵.
Brighton
I love this candle it smells just like vanilla. My favourite thing is that the scent really fills up the room and lasts for a long time. It burns really well, I have it on all the time and still have over half left. I’m in love!
Zoe M.
Newcastle , Tyne and Wear
Love the smell of vanilla but this scent is to die for. It's so strong and the smell is good enough to eat. Love it, the bigger the jar the better and the smell lasts for the whole jar filling my
House with delight
Bex F.
This is my favorite ever Yankee Candle scent, and now I can't seem to get it anywhere. It is plain vanilla, not sickly, very comforting and fills the whole room. No other scent compares to this, it is classic and calming and I LOVE it!!!
Cherokee H.
West Tawakoni, TX
This smells great with a scent that lasts a long time. It doesn't burn to fast the only bad thing is once it gets low it can get hard to light.