Yankee Candle Housewarmer French Vanilla Large Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Michele S.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The sweet and traditional aroma, extracted from tropical orchids, will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Tyngsboro, MA
By far my favorite candle scent! I give it 4 stars for the fact that I can never use the full candle something always happens to the wick :/ it very well could be user error, but I've been left with a 1/4 a couple of times now.
They are expensive candles and I'm sure there are cheaper, just as effective alternatives - feel free to share recommendations with me!
Michele S.
Michele S.
I just love Yankee Candles!! They smell so good! My favorite fragrance is French vanilla and cinnamon sticks is a very close second!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Yankee candles smell amazing but I don't feel like they fill a whole room with their aroma. The scents seem weak for the price they are.
Amber R.
Amber R.
N Little Rock, AR
Any thing that smells vanilla i love! This makes my whole house smell so good! And lasts a long time!
Bex F.
Bex F.
This is my favorite ever Yankee Candle scent, and now I can't seem to get it anywhere. It is plain vanilla, not sickly, very comforting and fills the whole room. No other scent compares to this, it is classic and calming and I LOVE it!!!
Cherokee H.
Cherokee H.
Quinlan, TX
This smells great with a scent that lasts a long time. It doesn't burn to fast the only bad thing is once it gets low it can get hard to light.