BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The aroma of sun-dried cotton and green notes, white flowers, and a hint of lemon will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Candace A.
Sebastian, FL
Clean cotton is a refreshing scent that gives your home a clean smell. The candles last a long time and fill the whole area with wonderful smells. Yankee candle is my go to air freshener because it works wonders and has such a variety of delicious scents!
Jessica Y.
Sheppard Afb, TX
I like using this product. I've houses Yankee candle in the past and I've always enjoyed using them. They make your house smell great and make perfect gifts. But if someone has extremely bad allergies and smell sensitively this product wouldn't be wise.
Allie A.
From my experience the is one of my favorite scents. Like light and calm. It's not too strong yet still noticeable. Highly recommend if you like the softer scents.
Jordan T.
Pensacola, FL
Not a big fan of clean cotton scented candles but Yankee candle probably is the best one I've smelled thus far however I probably wouldn't buy it for myself
Natalie M.
Lovely fresh scent which fills the house. Not as strong as other Yankee scents, but sometimes a welcome change.
Brooke B.
I love this smell in the summer. So fresh and clean. It's a great candle scent for bathroom or bedrooms
Amanda H.
Smells lovely! Great fresh smell! I don't even have to burn it to get a little sent in the house.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
I dont know what it is but i just love the scent of clean laundry. And this is what it reminds me of. Yankee candles last longer than bath and body candles