Yankee Candle Housewarmer Clean Cotton Large Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Ellie S.Yankee Candle Housewarmer Clean Cotton Large Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Gabriele W.Yankee Candle Housewarmer Clean Cotton Large Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Kim C.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The aroma of sun-dried cotton and green notes, white flowers, and a hint of lemon will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Grace P.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH. I have the diffuser sitting in my room and every so often I get this lovely scent and it’s not cloying nor overpowering. It’s fresh and comes highly recommended.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
First off iv just realized my label is different 👀 does the washing line change on everyone's? Just a thought. Anyway you will probably tell if you have seen me on here that I am a Yankee hoarder. Some woman have cushions and ornaments. I have Yankee. I dont burn them either well not now anyway. Clean cotton smells like comfort pure its the only way I can describe it. Very fresh and almost like you have just pulled clothes out of the drier.
Gabriele W.
Amazing candle it smells stunning and floods the room so fast. It is quite expensive but worth it so I would defo recommend. You can buy them in a lot of place as well which is good. Defo get the clean cotton one though as it's the freshest one
Stacey H.
Edinburgh
Loves these candles. They last so long & continue to smell till the very end.
If you cut the wick before re-lighting it you will get no black marks on your jar.
The also make amazing gift at Christmas, house warming etc as they have such a good range of scents
Lisa L.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Amazing fresh smell, lasts for ages, love all Yankee candles, no cons for this, regularly but this one and would buy this again, worth every penny so I would definitely recommend.
Leaves a lasting smell in the room.
Leanne A.
Gateshead , Tyne and Wear
Love this candle one of my favourite scents so fresh and clean Yankee candle is in my opinion the best scented candles good value for money a great range of scents
Drewe C.
Love this candle, the scent is beautiful and just reminds me of home. Also pick up this when I'm out shopping and just love a Yankee candle in general.
Ellie S.
Northern Ireland
Love the smell of this candle, It’s smells so clean and fresh and it burns for quite a while. Will always love yankee candles!
Chastity R.
I have so many of these.. I love the smell from them and the fact that the handle is slow burning means they last forever..
Rosie P.
Kingswinford , Dudley
A really strong, clean, fresh fragrance. The strength of smell remains the same as the candle burns down. Love it.