Yankee Candle Housewarmer Clean Cotton Large Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Kim C.Yankee Candle Housewarmer Clean Cotton Large Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Gabriele W.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The aroma of sun-dried cotton and green notes, white flowers, and a hint of lemon will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Erica S.
I love the long-lasting scent of Yankee Candles this one makes my house feel fresh just by smelling fresh. Any chance I guess I like to stock up on these to make sure I always have them on hand
Elvia N.
Mount laurel , NJ
I like my house to smell clean and crisp. I don't go for the candles that smell like food or cake. This one smells clean and fresh I like this candle and use it.
Madeline M.
Anything with a scent that reminds me of clean laundry or laundry detergent, that is not over powering or too strong, I will buy. Not to mention yankee candle is my favorite brand of candles! I really want to get a few!
Marie B.
West Roxbury , MA
I love this scent! It is my all time favorite scent from yankee candle. It is so sweet and inviting. It is my go to scent and I always go back to it. I love it.
Elizabeth M.
I love the fresh smell of this, and how long it burns for... we always stock up on the fall scents. The only thing I don't like is how expensive it gets to be.
Chayla D.
I love the way this candle smells. It's like constant clean laundry, even if you still need to do yours. .
Justine B.
Hawthorne, NJ
It smells really good because it just smells like you just did laundry. I usually leave it in my living room to give it a fresh smell.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
First off iv just realized my label is different đź‘€ does the washing line change on everyone's? Just a thought. Anyway you will probably tell if you have seen me on here that I am a Yankee hoarder. Some woman have cushions and ornaments. I have Yankee. I dont burn them either well not now anyway. Clean cotton smells like comfort pure its the only way I can describe it. Very fresh and almost like you have just pulled clothes out of the drier.
Gabriele W.
Amazing candle it smells stunning and floods the room so fast. It is quite expensive but worth it so I would defo recommend. You can buy them in a lot of place as well which is good. Defo get the clean cotton one though as it's the freshest one
Stacey H.
Edinburgh
Loves these candles. They last so long & continue to smell till the very end.
If you cut the wick before re-lighting it you will get no black marks on your jar.
The also make amazing gift at Christmas, house warming etc as they have such a good range of scents