Yankee Candle Housewarmer Clean Cotton Large Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Ellie S.Yankee Candle Housewarmer Clean Cotton Large Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Gabriele W.Yankee Candle Housewarmer Clean Cotton Large Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Kim C.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The aroma of sun-dried cotton and green notes, white flowers, and a hint of lemon will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Elizabeth M.
I love the fresh smell of this, and how long it burns for... we always stock up on the fall scents. The only thing I don't like is how expensive it gets to be.
Emily R.
Erie, PA
I could burn this candle for hours. It makes the whole house smell fresh and clean. I love the fresh clean scent and it isn't overwhelming or harsh!
Lauren M.
Elmhurst, IL
I can’t love this scent any bit more than I already do! I’m literally obsessed with this brand and scent! Makes every room smell so fresh and clean!
Justine B.
Hawthorne, NJ
It smells really good because it just smells like you just did laundry. I usually leave it in my living room to give it a fresh smell.
Allie A.
From my experience the is one of my favorite scents. Like light and calm. It's not too strong yet still noticeable. Highly recommend.
Victoria H.
Smells very good clean and fresh I like that the smell isn't so strong but you can still smell it through out the whole house
Chayla D.
I love the way this candle smells. It's like constant clean laundry, even if you still need to do yours. .
Jody B.
Springdale, PA
This fragrance is a bit too strong. I usually love these candles but this ones too much for me.
Cinmi W.
Portsmouth, England
It reminds me of a clean laundry. So it’s true to its name.

Though I feel like it’s definitely one of Yankee’s weakest. The smell isn’t that noticeable and definitely doesn’t stay in the room for long. So I probably won’t be repurchasing.
Elise E.
Nantes
Une de mes bougies préférées ! J'adore ton odeur de linge propre qui vous donne toujours une impression de propreté. Elle dure très longtemps. Le couvercle est très utile. Elle est un peu cher mais bon elle est grande. Je recommande à 100% ce produit !