Yankee Candle Housewarmer Clean Cotton Large Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Kim C.Yankee Candle Housewarmer Clean Cotton Large Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Gabriele W.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The aroma of sun-dried cotton and green notes, white flowers, and a hint of lemon will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Marie B.
West Roxbury , MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this scent! It is my all time favorite scent from yankee candle. It is so sweet and inviting. It is my go to scent and I always go back to it. I love it.
Elizabeth M.
I love the fresh smell of this, and how long it burns for... we always stock up on the fall scents. The only thing I don't like is how expensive it gets to be.
Justine B.
Hawthorne, NJ
It smells really good because it just smells like you just did laundry. I usually leave it in my living room to give it a fresh smell.
Allie A.
From my experience the is one of my favorite scents. Like light and calm. It's not too strong yet still noticeable. Highly recommend.
Victoria H.
Smells very good clean and fresh I like that the smell isn't so strong but you can still smell it through out the whole house
Chayla D.
I love the way this candle smells. It's like constant clean laundry, even if you still need to do yours. .
Jody B.
Springdale, PA
This fragrance is a bit too strong. I usually love these candles but this ones too much for me.
Grace P.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH. I have the diffuser sitting in my room and every so often I get this lovely scent and it’s not cloying nor overpowering. It’s fresh and comes highly recommended.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
First off iv just realized my label is different 👀 does the washing line change on everyone's? Just a thought. Anyway you will probably tell if you have seen me on here that I am a Yankee hoarder. Some woman have cushions and ornaments. I have Yankee. I dont burn them either well not now anyway. Clean cotton smells like comfort pure its the only way I can describe it. Very fresh and almost like you have just pulled clothes out of the drier.
Gabriele W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Amazing candle it smells stunning and floods the room so fast. It is quite expensive but worth it so I would defo recommend. You can buy them in a lot of place as well which is good. Defo get the clean cotton one though as it's the freshest one