Yankee Candle Housewarmer Clean Cotton Large Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Kim C.Yankee Candle Housewarmer Clean Cotton Large Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Gabriele W.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The aroma of sun-dried cotton and green notes, white flowers, and a hint of lemon will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Buy on buybuy ...
Lauren M.
Yankee candles are the best candles in my opinion. I always try and get them on sale otherwise they are a little pricey. Clean cotton is one of my favorite scents because it smells so clean and crisp. This little candle will make my whole house smell good!
Kristin L.
This is one of my favorite scents from Yankee Candle. It's clean and reminds me of clean sheets. This is one of the few scents that isn't overwhelming, in my opinion. And since it's the big jar, this candle will normally last me at least 6-9 months.
Sally S.
Tooele, UT
Can't get enough of Yankee Candle, the candles are so worth the cost. Burn for Hours.
The scent Clean Cotton Smells Amazing. I can burn it for hours. I wish I bought more then one so I could put them through the house.
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
Clean cotton candles diffuse the most relaxing scent I have ever encountered in my life. It is almost therapeutic. I find candles are mostly pricey, however nothing beats the feeling of having a fresh smelling house!
Crystal M.
I can't say enough about how wonderful Clean Cotton smells. It smells like an entire laundromat in one candle. It helps me relax and feel like the house is fresh and clean even if there's clutter all over the house.
Samantha S.
Punta Gorda, FL
I am a Clean Cotton fanatic. This product makes my house smell like I have just done laundry every time a light it. I am pleased and will always purchase this product. It is worth the price.
Megan S.
Frostburg, MD
My #favorite candle scent of all time. I own so many of these and have it in all forms it's been sold in. I can't get enough of this super #fresh scent. I love it.
Allie A.
From my experience the is one of my favorite scents. Like light and calm. It's not too strong yet still noticeable. Highly recommend.
Victoria H.
Smells very good clean and fresh I like that the smell isn't so strong but you can still smell it through out the whole house
Jody B.
Springdale, PA
This fragrance is a bit too strong. I usually love these candles but this ones too much for me.