BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The aroma of refreshing salt water and sea musk with citrus blossoms will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
I really love the smell of this candle. It smells like sun tan lotion. Yankee candles are such a clean burning candles.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this little guy on sale along with a couple other scents and I am such a fan. I was always skeptical of yankee candle due to the crazy price tag but I can't believe how much scent the small candle kicks off even in my large living room/kitchen. Definitely wait for a sale or search for coupons to save some money but this was a good buy and I'm super impressed with the fresh clean scent and how well it spreads the scent.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this scent. It makes my house smell fresh and clean. The prices arent the greatest but you can always wait and catch them when Yankee Candle has their sales and stock up on them!!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who enjoys a nice clean fresh scent.
Carlee C.
Carlee C.
These candles last forever and the sent does as well! They also have 1000 of different sents to chose from so you never get tired of them!
Jane S.
Jane S.
Favorite scent ever. I always get compliments on how nice my house smells. It clean but not overwhelming. Very fresh scent.
Devin M.
Devin M.
Harleysville, PA
There's something about this scent that is just homey, relaxing, and clean. It's perfect for any room - even in your car as an air freshener. Although I find that Yankee products are expensive (hence the 4 star rating), their scents always seem to capture something a bit more personal than just "new car smell" or "vanilla."