Yankee Candle Housewarmer Beach Walk Large Classic Jar Candle

by Yankee Candle

Refreshing salt water and sea musk warmed with sunny notes of tangerine and orange blossom. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure natural plant extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle(R) quality that have made us America's favorite. The traditional design of our signature jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yankee Candle Housewarmer Beach Walk Large Classic Jar Candle!
Pittsburgh, PA
I buy this candle over and over again! It has the best smell and leave my home feeling fresh and clean. The scent is not too heavy. The large candle is worth it, it lasts so long. I use the one wick candle and I am able to notice the smell very quickly after, so there is not downside to one wick vs. 3 for me.
Fort Myers, FL
Yankee Candle Housewarmer Beach Walk Large Classic Jar Candle uploaded by Lisa D.
One of my favorite scents! Clean but not too strong. Not Sweet or overly scented. Nice to have after cleaning all day long to keep the fresh smell.
Princeton, WV
A perfect scent to add to a freshly clean or utterly messy environment! The smell is great and these big candles last forever !