Yankee Candle Home Sweet Home™ Jar Candles

About This Fragrance

Who also feel more relaxed just buy putting on a candle especially if its Yankee Candle Home Sweet Home™ Jar Candles ?
A Mi mamá le encanta este aroma a ustedes también? My mom loves this scent, so do you?
What's your favourite essence?
Start your review of Yankee Candle Home Sweet Home™ Jar Candles!
Laura H.
Yankee Candle Home Sweet Home™ Jar Candles uploaded by Laura H.
I love candles....especially Yankee candles. I usually put my larger candles under a lamp. I'm able to use one candle for many months. If the smell gets weak, I drain off part of the melted wax and it's like having a new candle again! I purchased it from a local it owned pharmacy.
Jennifer H.
Ok Ya'll...here i am again bragging up the Yankee Candle Company😂 burns evenly- smells absolutely amazing! I highly recommend running out and buying a few different scents of Yankee canle!! I will 💯 always purchase their brand. No other candle used in my house
Angel G.
Jamestown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Fall and winter are perfect for burning candles. I love the scent of this one. The sent fills up my whole house. Relaxing in a warm bath with candles is very relaxing after a long day. The price is a little much but not too bad. I recommend 👌
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love the smell of this candle, especially in the Fall and Winter. It lasts a long time and the rooms smells like cinnamon, nutmeg and juniper berries.
Megan H.
Fombell, PA
LOVE yankee candle. It is the only candles I will buy. I have one burning in my house every day and this is one of my favorite scents.
JAnet G.
Pharr, TX
I love candles and yankee candle more because their aroma lasts much longer compared to other candles and they have a wide range of super recommended scents, my favorite is apple cinnamon I use it all the time Yankee Candle Sparkling Cinnamon
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
All yankee candles are worth their price! I just wish I had a home sweet home. In the last 14 days I had 24 hours to pack up at two-story house. My son sold the house and the buyers escrow CLOSED... Before the new house he bought, CLOSED! Hubby & I Had to live in a hotel for seven days. Then after my husband and I purchased a new mattress for our California king bed, my son informed us that the room he was put in... was small and we should get a queen or a double. So now we move into the house and OK... He rips out the KITCHEN & we are forced to live in a large bathroom for at least six months! Washing dishes in a bathroom sink is not fun. Our bed is surrounded by boxes and tubs because you can put nothing away. If I didn’t have Jesus I would lose it!
Mariah M.
La Plata
Purchased at: Walmart
I use the Yankee candles all the time due to them smelling so good and being so cheap. If you find their website they will sometimes send you free candles to use! Just an amazing business and will always buy their candles.
Holly H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is by far my favorite candle smell. It truly is home sweet home! Cinnamon, tea, baking... Who doesn't love that! I have the candles and the scent plugs and I love the scent plugs the most, for safety reasons. I will continue to buy this candle smell... forever :)
Angelica B.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta los aromas de estas velas. Son muy duraderas. Su aroma impregna toda mi casa y perdura por mucho tiempo. Tienen mucha variedad de olores. 100% recomendado
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sofia B.
Cuneo
M L.
il y a un an
Do they smell nice?
Winndee W. il y a un an
YES!! Yankee Candle smell SO good and the scent LASTS until the candle is bunt all the way down!!! Highly recommend Yankee Candle’s!!
Adri M.