BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The aroma of cinnamon, baking spices and a hint of freshly poured tea will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I love the smell of this candle. It's my mom's absolute favorite and quickly became mine. It's more expensive than other candles, but it's great quality and totally worth it. Plus Yankee candle always sends coupons in the mail if you sign up in store or online! Definitely getting this for my mom for Christmas
Colby E.
Overland Park, KS
This scent is so warm and inviting. Perfect for fall and winter. I love the three wicks, they seem to burn the candle more evenly. Love it!
Brittaney B.
Red deer , AB
This candle is probably my favourite scent when I'm looking for something really comforting and soothing. It's so warm and spicy, yet not too heavy where it's too much for the warmer months. 10/10 would recommend this candle for anyone, truly anyone! Haven't met a soul who didn't appreciate the smell ☺
Only con is that I have to keep an eye on the wick pretty carefully after burning for an hour at a time, can lead to a large flame.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2012 reviews
ما عندي هذا المنتج اتمنا انه يكوون عندي لاني بحبه جداااا جداااا انا زعلانه كتيررر والله كان نفسي يكوون عندي هذا المنتج💋