Yankee Candle Home Sweet Home Fragrance Spheres

by Yankee Candle

Neutralize odors and refresh any room with these Yankee Candle Fragrance Spheres. A great alternative to lighting candles, these spheres diffuse a fragrance of your choice. Perfect for a laundry room, bathroom, locker or other small spaces.

Who has tried this product? It would be great to have in rooms where I can’t always have a candle going.
Do these dry out?
She have smells ?
Start your review of Yankee Candle Home Sweet Home Fragrance Spheres!
How would you rate this product?
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Yankee Candle Home Sweet Home Fragrance Spheres uploaded by Lucia A.
HAPPY EARTH DAY 🌎🌸💐🌱💐🎊 my flowers and candles fragrance are so beautiful. I absolutely recommend it
Monica G.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Highly recommend to have in any room of the house. The smell last for a good 60 days. Worth the price and great selection of smells.
Malary G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like these products, affordable, effective, neat, everyone should try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not. I definitely recommend this product! Great products for sure ! Influenster
Leidi R.
Savannah, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Smell delicious 😋 Home Sweet Home is one of my favorite Yankee Candle scents. It smells mostly of cinnamon and effuses my home with a fragrance that isn't floral that can aggravate my allergies. I also prefer cinnamon over sweet fruity scents. It lasts for a good long time and scents the room even when it is not lit. A Yankee Candle is one of my go-to gifts to send to friends and family via Amazon. If you're a huge fan of Yankee Candles, I would recommend visiting their website as they are often running sales on their various products.
Christine C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This is the best scent ! I keep one with the gel balls in the bathroom and the regular candle is the perfect scent to have in the living room ! It’s a cinnamon ish smell and so welcoming !
Lauren R.
Melbourne, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I’m not sure if I got a dud or what, but you can only smell mine if you have it right under your face. The smell is really nice so I got it for my small bathroom, but it does not fill the room with the scent. I may try another one.
heba A.
Kenner, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Woooow iike it it's smell very good I use it and my bathroom and in bedrooms and it's has a lot of colors you can use it rry it 😍😍😍
Yvette R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the smell of these and it’s a great deal worth the price if anyone loves the smell of fuity I recommend this too you guys you can honestly find this anywhere target walmart can’t beat the price
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product is amazing. It smells devine and fits into small places like closets, bathrooms, or even cars. Price is great and you will find this at any Yankee Candle store.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This candle smells amazing and it is so welcoming when you walk into someone's house who has it going. One candle will smell up the whole house. I love this scent and will recommend to anyone who is looking for a homey smelling candle.