BY YANKEE CANDLE

Give your home a heartwarming aroma with this Yankee Candle Home Sweet Home candle jar, featuring a lovely blend of cinnamon, baking spice and a hint of freshly poured tea. Sweet scent 5.5"H x 3.2"W x 3.2"D 12-oz. Glass, paraffin wax, cotton Burns up to 80 - 110 hours One wick Wipe clean Size: One size. Color: Med Red. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Miranda V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I looooove yankee candle! I cant imagine how much money I have spent there, haha. So many good ideas for gifts and they have something new for every holiday. They have a huge variety of scented candles to choose from and they always have a sale going on! Highly recommend!
Bennie F.
Dallas
I love my Yankee candles!  Love this sent and it lasts a long time. the only cons would be the price.  I wish they could make them a little more affordable. The fall Pumpkin spice and the Christmas one's are my fav
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
Yankee Candles are the best! Home sweet Home is one of my favorite scents also. They do tend to be pricey but you get what you pay for. The candles aren't an overwhelming scent  but allow your home smelling wonderful. The candles are also long lasting.
Jayme V.
Cottonwood, CA
Great candles! Would buy again.  Smell very good and they last quite a while. I have gotten them at Walmart so they're a decent price.  But good for Walmart I have had better candela but these are good for their price for sure. I would get them again
Stefanie S.
Love these candles! They make my house smells so good. The have the best holiday collection also. Sometimes they are a little pricey but the smell last a Long time which I love i will be buying these again.
Jane T.
Port richey
I love anything Yankee candle. All the scents are so great. Never been disappointed with any of their products. A little on the pricey side though.
shannon n.
Love Yankee last along time. Con is the price. Love all the different variety they offer tho. Id u have the money buy this product ...
Mirela V.
NEWBERG, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
One of my favorite from Yankee! Pricey side for sure but makes he whole house smell like it's worth it :) love Yankee!
Kristen R.
Corona
Can't go wrong with this warm, sweet cinnamon scent. I have used this scent for 15 years and always go back for more!
Marithza S.
Tewksbury, MA
Candles are the light for a home, either for  decoration or for a good smell . Effective, good price. Love it