Yankee Candle Home Classics Tumbler Candle - Vanilla Icing uploaded by Filipa S.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Yankee candle home classics tumbler candle - vanilla icing (10 oz) see more...

• Any thoughts on this candle?!? I been interesting in gett...2 Answers
  • Was this candle more of a sweet sugar vanilla or like a s...1 Answers
  • Does this candle fragrance smell that great? I've never t...2 Answers
Yankee Candle Home Classics Tumbler Candle - Vanilla Icing
  • "Fills the whole house with the smell of vanilla and baking (but without the work). " in 1 review
  • "Any they have so many different types to choose from. " in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This smell makes me want to literally eat the candle! It’s so yummy and this candle will fill your entire house with this great smell. The price for yankee candles are a bit steep so I took off one star but the quality is so fantastic that I’ll continue to purchase.
Miranda V.
Vanilla icing is the best! I looooove yankee candle! I cant imagine how much money I have spent there, haha. So many good ideas for gifts and they have something new for every holiday. They have a huge variety of scented candles to choose from and they always have a sale going on! Highly recommend!
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
I love this candle so much! It is so relaxing and always makes my room smell amazing. I love how long it lasts and that it smells so good. I always try to grab up as many of these as I can because I like to have one in every room of my house. If you are looking for a long-lasting, amazing candle, look no further!
Noemi P.
omg love love Yankee candles!! the vanilla scent is one of my favorite!! smells just like vanilla. these candles last hours upon hours. I can light one and burn it a few hours and there will be by much gone from the jar.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
I love candles that smell so sweet I recommend it no cons I love any thing that smells like food because I'm fat lolololol very effective not expensive candles just make me feel so relaxed I do love it best gift also
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
Yankee candles are my absolute favorite candles to burn. They smell great and tend to last a good amount of time. My only complaint is they are a little pricey but you get what you pay for.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
This candle smells amazing and it is so welcoming when you walk into someone's house who has it going. One candle will smell up the whole house. I love this scent and will recommend to anyone who is looking for a homey smelling candle.
Emily S.
Yankee Candle is my favorite brand for candles. They have a ton of fantastic scents, but can be quite pricey. I always wait for a sale and coupons before purchasing.
Amber S.
Campton, KY
I could eat this candle. Seriously. It is amazing!
Of course, like everything there are some pros and cons.
If you really like long-lasting, vanilla/yummy smelling candles this is the purchase for you. Yankee Candle is one of the greatest brands for smelly good candles that last forever. With that said, it is an investment. Everything Yankee Candle is a bit pricey but I know that when I'm making a purchase with this company, it is for the quality. And the quantity isn't terrible considering how long the candle typically lasts.
Talia M.
san diego, CA
What can I say about this candle, firstly its beautiful esthetically it matches my gold living room and the cupcake on it is so cute, if you do not like sweet scents I would not recommend this, it is very strong and burns slow so it makes the whole room smell like sugar cookies, Perfect for cold rainy days to set the mood, bottom line of course I would recommend this
Nancy C.
Does this candle fragrance smell that great? I've never tried it and I would like to hear people's thoughts on how well they like the scent throw
Geo O.
Waukegan, IL
Any thoughts on this candle?!? I been interesting in getting it
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
What's your favorite scent?
Devan K.
Was this candle more of a sweet sugar vanilla or like a spice vanilla?