BY YANKEE CANDLE

Yankee Candle Holiday Tumbler Home - Misc More for the Home - Home Decor - Candles & Home Fragrance see more...

Yankee Candle Holiday Tumbler
  • "Smells lovely but, they don't last long these candles burn so fast and very expensive to add." in 1 review
Natalie P.
Massapequa
Review for: Yankee Candle Holiday Tumbler more...
Oh yes, my whole family’s favorite! This scent just smells like Christmas morning and brings everyone good feelings. Super strong and makes the entire house smell “like home”. Totally recommend. We light this one up the second fall time hits!
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
This holiday tumbler from Yankee Candle is one of my all time seasonal favorites. As soon as I take the lid off Im instantly taken back to Christmas at my grandmothers-so nastalgic! The aroma long lasting aroma fills the room and gives it a comforting cozy feel. The cinnamon scent is very fresh and not to heavy. I love this tumbler!!
Abigail B.
Seattle, WA
I worked at Yankee for a little over a year and the holiday season was my favorite time -- because we got it Christmas Cookie and it is the best vanilla scent in the world. I'm not a huge fan of the tumbler style because for the price you're not getting a lot of burn time. If you're able to, I'd recommend going to a Yankee Candle outlet and buying the large classic jar, which is about the same price of a small tumbler at a normal Yankee store.
mary a.
The smell of these candles are amazing. They do burn for a fair amount of time and for the most part they do burn even. The price is way too high so I don't buy them anymore. I do recommend them if you the money to blow on candle like that.
Marianne S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I really love the look and smell of these Yankee candle jars. Really nice sweet and cinnamon y smell to them. They are pretty effective but sadly the candle itself doesn't last a super long time and they tend to burn pretty quickly. So I think they are a little pricey for how long the burn is. But I do like the smell.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,354 reviews
Review for: Yankee Candle Holiday Tumbler more...
I love the smell of cinnamon everything! I got this candle as a Christmas gift and I’m already in love with how amazing it smells! I lit it and put in my living room and within 30 minutes, you could smell it everywhere you went! I’ve gotten many compliments on it when people have stopped by. It’s definitely a win for me! I highly recommend this! It would be a great gift for anyone who loves candles as much as I do!
Keilah M.
Christmas isn't the same without the scent every Christmas morning. I love the warmth it brings and the compliments of everyone who come to visit. It also adds the perfect mixture of scents when we are cooking food and deserts! I must have it on at all times!!!
Christina H.
You can't go wrong with this in your home for Christmas! It's not too strong. It's smells amazing and just brings me back to memories of Christmas as a kid. I love using the tree hangs in this scent from yankee as well to have my Christmas tree smell amazing. This candle burns nicely as a nice background scent in your home. I highly recommend!
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth , MA
This is one of my absolute favorite Christmas candles! Nothing reads holiday to me as much as cinnamon. This candle has great throw - fills a whole room! The scent is sweet and spicy and instantly brings on positive Christmas feelings! Love it!
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I love love love yankee candle. Not only do they smell super good. They also last for a very long time. Which makes the money you are spending worth it. I recommend buying some. Especially if you want an easy present for a lady in your life.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Do you perfer Yankee to bath and body works/white candle barn?
Janiece A.
Is the scent overbearing?
Ana Victoria T.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this candle worth buying it? Does it smell good? And it is long lasting?
Elana K.
What is your favorites scent for each season?
Krystal H.
maryland
Where can I buy this brand at now and days? There use to be a yankee candle store in the mall but it's been gone for well over 10 years.