Yankee Candle Holiday Pillar uploaded by Jamie-May K.Yankee Candle Holiday Pillar uploaded by Devon D.Yankee Candle Holiday Pillar uploaded by Rose A.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Yankee Candle Holiday Pillar Home - Misc More for the Home - Home Decor - Candles & Home Fragrance see more...

Yankee Candle Holiday Pillar

Start your review of Yankee Candle Holiday Pillar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "They have so many different ones to choose from & they smell so good, this one is great for Christmas :)" in 1 review
  • "It makes my house smell like a Christmas tree and gets me in the holiday spirit." in 1 review
susan m.
This is a great scent!!! It captures the essences of the holidays! If someone is looking for a holiday candle and smells like fresh trees in your home , this should be their go to candle. I enjoy it and get it every holiday christmas!!
Julie K.
Virginia Beach
Purchased at: Target
I live lighting this candle in the house during the holidays. It always brings happy memories and fills the air with scents of wintergreens. The candle always burns slowly so it will definitely last through November and December even if you burn it often.
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
If you're looking for an extreme christmas smell, this is for you. It lasts many hours, however it smells too much like evergreen to me, and was disappointed by the overbearing scent from this reasonably priced candle. I
Nikie M.
This is my favorite scent for the holiday times. It always reminds me of Christmas. It’s last for a long time and is worth it. It’s affordable and smells great I highly recommend this product.
Kristina D.
Sacramento, CA
Smells just like Winter. I got this from a friend for Christmas and it makes my whole house smell so good. I love how fresh it smells and how accurate they got the name. The packaging is perfect with it being a pillar which is perfect for holiday display.
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
This is one of my favorite winter candles. Everything about it reminds me of Christmas and I just love it. I also love that yankee candles hold their smell, they don’t fade like other brands.
Jamie N.
Anaheim , CA
Yankee candles are amazing and so is this one it smells like Christmas and last forever I literally have it last all year. Definitely recommend and not expensive considering how long it will last
Mandy E.
If you've read my other stuff you may have heard me rave about these before. This is my ALL-TIME FAVORITE candle scent. I LOVE Balsam Fir. It is my weakness. I wanted to eat every Balsam Fir candle i smelled when i was pregnant it was that bad. I LOVE these candles. Literally the BEST scent ever. I would have my whole house smell like this forever if it wasnt weird. Bath and Body works has the best ones too. They are great.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Growing up we always had a real tree on Christmas, and one thing that I always loved was the smell of the tree radiating through the house. Now living in Florida, we have a fake tree. Recreating that fresh cut tree smell is a must for me at Christmas time. Switching between this and the warm apple cinnamon makes my apartment radiate with the smells and memories of Christmas. I choose Yankee candle over other less expensive brands because you really do get what you pay for. It has a very potent, pleasant scent you can smell in every room & they burn forever. Yankee Candles are an American classic, and for a good reason.
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
Don't have a Christmas tree but want your house to smell like it... well this is the candle for you! The smell is amazing and smells just like a Christmas tree. Makes your house smell amazing. I would buy this candle when it is on sale. It is a little over priced to buy it just over the counter. Yankee candles can be expensive if there is not a sale.
Bri B.
E Bridgewtr, MA
How come Yankee candle doesn't offer more sales?
Bri B.
E Bridgewtr, MA
How come Yankee candle doesn't offer more sales?