Yankee Candle Holiday Large Jar

Yankee Candle Holiday Large Jar Home - Misc More for the Home - Home Decor - Candles & Home Fragrance

What does this smell like guys? I’ve seen it all over online and it’s not available at my Walmart . Let me know. Yankee Candle Holiday Large Jar
How long does the candle and the scent of the candle last?
Besides Yankee Candles, is there another brand that smells just as amazing ?
Start your review of Yankee Candle Holiday Large Jar!
Broken Arrow, OK
Yankee candle is absolutely my favorite!! The pros: smells amazing, large size, quality product. Cons: a little prices. I love these candles because the fragrance fills the entire room despite which scent you choose. My favorite scents are the holiday scents or anything food related (Christmas cookie, gingerbread, pumpkin vanilla, etc.). Definitely purchase one or two of these candles if you haven't yet!
Yankee Candle Holiday Large Jar uploaded by Tam C.
I love to shop at Yankee Candle. Prices are high but if you wait for sales and coupons you can get amazing deals!! My top favorites are Peeps, Plumeria and Apple pumpkin. Most of the fall scents I love. I'm a bakery and fruity scent type person!! If you have never tried Yankee Candle you don't know what u are missing
Richmond, IN
Christmas Cookies is the best candle I have ever smelled in my entire life. If you like sweet, homey smells and you want it to smell like the holidays through your entire house, pick up one of these guys. I got mine on Black Friday and it was very inexpensive, but I know they can be pricey when not on sale. However, the smell just fills up the room so much that it's worth the money.
I get this candle every year from Yankee and it is a lovely delicious cookie bakery scent. Burns for up to 150 hours. Which can feel like forever. It is a bit on the pricy side, so I like to wait until it is buy one get one free or the buy two get two free, works to about $14 a candle. The scent throw is a medium, works better in a medium or small sized room. Highly recommend.
Tallahassee, FL
Yankee Candle Holiday Large Jar uploaded by Shishandra D.
Yankee Candle Holiday Large Jar uploaded by Shishandra D.
My favorite candle brand is Yankee! Smells great and fills the room. Lasts a while too. Purchased at Burlington Coat Factory for a reasonable price. Not as expensive as purchasing from the store. I would definitely recommend Yankee Candle
Harrisburg, PA
Yankee Candle Holiday Large Jar uploaded by kathryn E.
I was having trouble getting into the holiday spirit this year. My friend bought me this candle now when I walk into my house I can smell Christmas. One candle easily fills my whole apartment with an amazing fragrance. I loved it so much I bought 2 more. #Bestof2015
I love, love, love my cinnamon candles from Yankee Candle! And I always buy the large ones when the holiday season is approaching. They make great gifts and they have the best scents for a relaxing or romantic night in with your special someone! Or even for a girls' night or a solo night! They last FOREVER and I love them so much!
New Bedford , ['', '', '']
I love yankee candle , scents are fantastic they will smell up your whole house and they last a long time but my goodness they are way too much money for me i will usually only buy them at tjmaxx or marshalls when they are much cheaper like $10-12 instead of 30! Which i recommend doing unless u can afford them full price comfortably
Atlanta, Ga
Yankee is by far my favorite place to go candle shopping. I dislike the price, but the quality is worth it in the end. I'm a candle-aholic especially when the weather gets cold! I love receiving these as gifts, so I don't have to purchase them myself. Luckily I'm in college and I receive care packages frequently with them.
Franklin, MA
Yankee Candle Holiday Large Jar uploaded by Debbie K.
I am so pleased I bought the 'Berry Trifle' Yankee Candle. It is quite possible their best candle yet!! After just a short time my house smell unbelievable, without being overpowering!! It's an awesome Fall/Holiday scent! I hope it isn't limited addition!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...