Yankee Candle Holiday Christmas Cookie Gift Set uploaded by Danielle L.Yankee Candle Holiday Christmas Cookie Gift Set uploaded by Becca M.Yankee Candle Holiday Christmas Cookie Gift Set uploaded by Becca M.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Yankee Candle Holiday Christmas Cookie Gift Set Home - Misc More for the Home - Home Decor - Candles & Home Fragrance see more...

Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
Okay. I love Yankee Candle. Even though their candles can be pricier than other places, it's because they last so long. I could burn their candles all day and it wouldn't make much of a dent in it. They smell great and it's a good gift for the holidays!
Miranda V.
I love yankee candle! This gift set is amazing and makes for a great Christmas gift for friends and family! I even bought this for a gift exchange game! You can buy it on amazon for pretty cheap!
Maria De Jesus B.
This Yankee Candle Holiday Christmas Cookie Gift Set is perfect as a lovely Christmas present and stocking stuffer as well! For those whom love embracing the Christmas spirit, Yankee Candles offer quality scents to fill your home for any occasion or no occasion at all. <3
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Love Yankee candles makes for the perfect Christmas gift for any candle lover. The wick burns for about 2 hours before reaching the point of having to blow it out
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This candle smells amazing! I absolutely love it. I burn this almost everyday and it doesn't burn too quick which is very nice. I have recommended this to friends to buy and they love it just as much as I do.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Best Christmas gifts ever... I will take these all year long! In any scent! Anyone who is a candle lover who receives this as a gift will love it. This should be in Influensters Top Christmas Gifts to Recieve!
Erika Q.
YASSSS TO THESE HOLIDAY SMELLS! I love yankee candles ! Smell absolutely amazing! If the wick is good then you're whole house will
Smell like Christmas !!! This holiday set is a little pricey but worth every penny !
Payton S.
Bremen, GA
I love yankee candles . They always smell so good and there most of the time easy to light and there very good for my small living room and there not expensive and I would recommend them if you love candles
Jessica C.
This Yankee Candle Holiday Christmas Cookie Gift Set is amazing! Christmas Cookie smells heavenly and makes the house smell so good. It is the perfect gift for a friend or family member or even for yourself.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
This is an awesome gift set especially if your buying for the inlaws lol they smell fabulous and very effective if you want the house to smell nice they are very affordable you can't go wrong I highly recommend
Marissa K.
Trenton, MI
Is this brand of candles really worth the price?
Courtney M.
Gallatin, TN
Who doesn't love candles? I've heard Yankee candles are some of the best of there. Do they last long? Are they worth the money?
Spontaneous W.
This is my favorite holiday scented candle I would like to know how much this set coats..
kelly c.
Lindsay, OK
What is your favorite yankee holiday scent??
Ashley C.