Yankee Candle Holiday Christmas Cookie Gift Set uploaded by Danielle L.Yankee Candle Holiday Christmas Cookie Gift Set uploaded by Becca M.Yankee Candle Holiday Christmas Cookie Gift Set uploaded by Becca M.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Yankee Candle Holiday Christmas Cookie Gift Set Home - Misc More for the Home - Home Decor - Candles & Home Fragrance see more...

Miranda V.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love yankee candle! This gift set is amazing and makes for a great Christmas gift for friends and family! I even bought this for a gift exchange game! You can buy it on amazon for pretty cheap!
Maria De Jesus B.
Home Sweet Home Expert
This Yankee Candle Holiday Christmas Cookie Gift Set is perfect as a lovely Christmas present and stocking stuffer as well! For those whom love embracing the Christmas spirit, Yankee Candles offer quality scents to fill your home for any occasion or no occasion at all. <3
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This candle smells amazing! I absolutely love it. I burn this almost everyday and it doesn't burn too quick which is very nice. I have recommended this to friends to buy and they love it just as much as I do.
Ashley J.
Christmas Cookie is one of my favorite scents from Yankee Candle. I always burn one during the holidays and it makes your house smell like freshly baked sugar cookies.
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
Best Christmas gifts ever... I will take these all year long! In any scent! Anyone who is a candle lover who receives this as a gift will love it. This should be in Influensters Top Christmas Gifts to Recieve!
Erika Q.
YASSSS TO THESE HOLIDAY SMELLS! I love yankee candles ! Smell absolutely amazing! If the wick is good then you're whole house will
Smell like Christmas !!! This holiday set is a little pricey but worth every penny !
Payton S.
Bremen, GA
I love yankee candles . They always smell so good and there most of the time easy to light and there very good for my small living room and there not expensive and I would recommend them if you love candles
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
This is an awesome gift set especially if your buying for the inlaws lol they smell fabulous and very effective if you want the house to smell nice they are very affordable you can't go wrong I highly recommend
Jaimee B.
With many decorations set out in your home you still need a Christmas scent to make it perfect. What better scent then Christmas cookie by Yankee Candle? Definitely a must have during Christmas!!
Samantha H.
LOUISVILLE, KY
This smell is one of my favorites by Yankee Candle and something I actually like to use all year round to get the smell of baking in the house
Marissa K.
Trenton, MI
Is this brand of candles really worth the price?
kelly c.
What is your favorite yankee holiday scent??
Angelina S.
Pittsburgh , PA
If you have a Yankee Candle coupon but forgot it, can you take your receipt back with your coupons to get the correct sales? Do anyone know?
Kristin W.
Just reading the name...this sounds like a wonderful fragrance! My question is...does it have that "real" cookie smell? Thanks!!
Spontaneous W.
This is my favorite holiday scented candle I would like to know how much this set coats..