Yankee Candle Holiday 2 Wick Candle uploaded by CARMELINA R.Yankee Candle Holiday 2 Wick Candle uploaded by kris b.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Yankee Candle Holiday 2 Wick Candle Home - Misc More for the Home - Home Decor - Candles & Home Fragrance see more...

kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Review for: Yankee Candle Holiday 2 Wick Candle, Yankee Candle Holiday 2 Wick Candle, Other more...
This candle is awesome! The one I currently have is Christmas cookie. They are all around the house right now and it smells so amazing. These candles are rather expensive and I would never personally buy them but they are great!!! They burn slow, i burn them all day and i’ve been doing that for about a week and a half.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,213 reviews
Review for: Yankee Candle Holiday 2 Wick Candle, Yankee Candle Holiday 2 Wick Candle more...
I love the Christmas scents or Holiday scents really. I love my apartment smelling like Pine (because I don't live anywhere close to pine). I miss that scent when I was living near it. I think now that Yankee Candle is available at Wal-Mart they are at a good price. I would recommend these candles to anyone!
Eileen G.
This is one of my favorite smells for Christmas. I love that Yankee candles really fill up the room with scent. It isn't overpowering. The variety of scents is awesome. I don't love the price but sometimes you can find a sale. If you have an outlet near you, that is even better. The double wick candles burn more evenly and you can fit your hand in easier when it burns down low.
Cleopatra C.
My mom bought this candle along with another Christmas candle and I didn't like the way it smelled at first. It made me sneeze everytime I would go into the living room. It definitely smells like a woody tree lol. It's not overbearing, but it's not subtle either.
Kelsey C.
olathe, ks
Review for: Yankee Candle Holiday 2 Wick Candle more...
Holiday scented candles are my favorite thing ever and I totally burn them year round! Love this fresh scent! These candles burn nice and evenly and burn for a very long time before they’re done. Don’t let me near a yankee candle store or I go nuts! Obsessed!
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
It's Christmas in a jar !! Smells so good , like Christmas wreaths and pine cones ! Love using this , it makes it smell and feel like Christmas even when it's not Christmas
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
I stocked up on these so I ca burn them year round. I just love the smell of Christmas trees and pine. These candles are very refreshing, relaxing and homey.
Sequin N.
This candle stays lit for a long time, more than they advertised! I had this lit every day when I got home from work and it still has a lot of life left!
Maia T.
This is one of those scents that immediately puts you in the holiday spirit! It has all the feel goods :) plus yankee candles burn for so long!
CARMELINA R.
Doral, FL
Emocionada por prender está vela en navidad ! Me lo regalaron y huele riquísimo ! Ya e probado esta marca antes y dura bastante.