Yankee Candle Harvest 22 oz #YANK-22-HARST - Yankee Jar Candles uploaded by Karyn N.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

A cozy blend of warm sweetness and crisp spices - Comforting. Yankee's famous Housewarmer candles deliver the strong, exceptionally true fragrance you can only get from Yankee Candle. These signature jar candles offer easy scented ambience that's convenient and ready to use with no holder required. Just lift off the lid and light for instant candle burning enjoyment. They also make excellent gifts. 22oz burns approximately 100-150 hours. Yankee Candle Harvest 22 oz #YANK-22-HARST - Yankee Jar Candles see more...

• What scents is this similar to? What are the notes?1 Answers
April B.
Commonwealth
Very long lingering scent that over time is not as noticeable by myself in my office but as others walk in it is very noticeable and not too strong provides enough scent that lingers in the air that makes visitors feel not overwhelmed but welcome in the office
Elizabeth C.
Wilkes-Barre
I got this candle in the 2 wick version same scent. which i love the scent but I hate how uneven it burns. i never really run into a bad burning candle but this one sucks at burning. especially for the price walmart candles burn better then the 2 wick one did. i was really disappointed in the fact that ive heard great things from people about the candles but i was highly disappointed.
Karyn N.
I adore this fall scent! It reminds me of going to the farmers market every Saturday when I was a kid. The fall leaves and hint of spice perfectly capture that familiar fall smell of the harvest. The candle is long lasting too, and well worth the price. I would recommend to anyone who loves fall scents
Sarah B.
This is my go to scent. I burn it year round. I'm very picky about the candle scents that I burn as many give me a headache. But this one, perfection. I think that while it is a bit expensive, it lasts a really long time so it's worth it. Plus you can usually find coupons and deals on them.
Alysia S.
San Juan capo , CA
I love all yankee candles! They smell divine and last a long time. They can be a bit pricy for a candle but worth the smells and choices. I like that you can pick your size. Yes I would recommend these candles!
Allie T.
I like this scent, and it's perfect for the fall season.  I like to put it in our living room, because it's not overwhelming but has the crisp fall scent that most people are looking for.
Laura Q.
My all-time favorite fall candle! It's not overpoweringor fake-smelling, and it's not overwhelmingly cinnamon, which seems to be the case for a lot of fall scents. It's just delightfully spicy and makes me think of delicious fall baking and crispy dried leaves... I love it!
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
Love so many different Yankee candles but this one is perfect for fall. And it compliments some of the sweeter candles from the holiday line. I love how long they last and one candle can scent up a whole house.
Eileen S.
This smells wonderful and really gets me im the mood for fall. You can get these on sale at yankee candle or sometimes find them at marshalls.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
This is by far my most favorite candle of all time! It smells so amazing! I always ask for it for Christmas!!
Elana K.
What scents is this similar to? What are the notes?