Yankee Candle Good Air Scented Tumbler - Just Plain Fresh uploaded by Danielle G.Yankee Candle Good Air Scented Tumbler - Just Plain Fresh uploaded by Najida T.Yankee Candle Good Air Scented Tumbler - Just Plain Fresh uploaded by Kacy P.

BY YANKEE CANDLE #31 in Candles

Candles. More than just a regular Yankee Candle product, the Good Air specialty line promises to rid your room of bad-smelling odors, instead replacing the air with a pleasant scent. The new Yankee Candle Good Air odor eliminating products are designed to neutralize foul odors in your kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, nursery, pet area and any other place you can think of, leaving you with peace of mind that your air will be fresh and clean. Breathe in: Just Plain Fresh: A clean scent mixed with fresh water and the morning's cool dew Candle uses patented technology and has a 50% more supercharged core with odor-fighting ingredients to kick those odors to the curb 6-oz. tumbler features a metal lid Burn time: Between 40 to 45 hours Made in the USA see more...

emily h.
Queens, New York
These work-and I mean I have one in my bathroom by the litter box work. They climate the odor (yay!), last long, and have a great throw. I personally would buy the candle even if it wasn't an odor eliminating candle- it smells that good. I believe the wax burns a lot more evenly than a regular jar or tumbler from Yankee Candle-another plus. Price is fair compared to other Yankee Candle items. Will be purchasing this again.
Tammy H.
Biddeford
Yankee Candle is a very good product that smells amazing, no matter what fragrance you get. They are all great. They are very effective candles, and air freshness. I love Yankee candle. They are affordable for most but could be pricey for others.
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
Yankee candle is a classic when it comes to smelly smell goods! Just the sent the store gives off has you rerouting your trip in the mall just to be able to
Stop by the inside of the store and see what awesome new products they have! as for the fresh scent of this smell good candle I give it a two thumbs up!
Amanda E.
I always keep these on hand. They work well if you're cooking with things such as garlic, or even just repainting a room. They're really great at removing all traces of odor. The burn time is average for yankee candle. I find that the scent lasts til the end, and does not weaken.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This candle smells so good I can't take it!  I can't imagine how much money I have spent on this scent alone.  Yankee Candle is a great, quality brand but this scent is heavenly and keeps me coming back for more each time it's gone!

It lasts for SO long!
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Tumblers are great and I feel like there coming out with new ones everyday, I love this smell but loathe going to buy it ! The whole store just smells like nine million scents trying to over power one another. So as much as I love this tumbler very seldom will I go buy one
Lori F.
Spring Hill, TN
I have been a huge fan of yankee candles for years. I use their Christmas scented candles and tarts. I actually stick up so I have enough to burn for an entire year until the next Christmas! My favorite scents are North Pole, sparkling snow and Christmas at the beach!
Fresh and clean. Easy to hide in a corner. Average price and coupons available often. I am a fan of the small scented balls and I put them in our hall coat closet. They freshen the smell of the dirty shoes and coats. I only buy them when they're on sale.
Bridgette T.
El Paso
Love the smells, Yankee Candle has a wonderful smells. The candles last a long time and the scent lingers long after the candle has been put away. The only thing I don't like is how expensive it is but it's worth it!
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
Not my favorite Yankee Candle, but it is ok! I am not a big scent person, I like it when there is a natural smell rather than a chemical smell and for some reason this candle just doesn't have that. It is ok though.
Colors?
Diane B.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been looking for candles as gifts for many friends I just wanted to know if these last a long time and if they really smell good
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Where do you purchase this? I haven't been able to find it in a while.
Cheyanne E.
Does this have 1 wick or 3?
Mandy F.
Marana, AZ
Does this smell soapy to anyone? I try to buy candles that don't contain a lot of dyes and perfume. They sometimes smell soapy does this smell soapy?