Yankee Candle Good Air Electric Home Air Freshener - Just Plain Clean uploaded by Soraida C.Yankee Candle Good Air Electric Home Air Freshener - Just Plain Clean uploaded by halime a.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Odors Out. Good Air? In. You know how the normal odors of everyday life can sometimes creep up in rooms, like the kitchen, bath, laundry, nursery, or pet areas? Using a patented technology, Good Air? sticks to odor molecules. neutralizing them on contact, and leaves your home smelling Just Plain Clean (a combination of clean linen and spring sunshine). Electric home fragrance unit provides continuous odor elimination and fragrancing in any room, any time. Compact decor design unit plugs into any standard 120 volt outlet (vertical or horizontal)leaves one outlet free. Features an auto shut-off for safety. Includes heating unit, shade and scented oil. Refills sold separately. see more...

• Does anyone reccomend the Yankee plug ins? Are they stron...1 Answers
  • Does this last a long time? Wanting to get it for my car ...1 Answers
  • Do you feel like the smell lasts with these products? Is ...3 Answers
Katie R.
Wood Dale, IL
I love all things Yankee Candle and this freshener is no different. When I have it on the highest setting it'll be the first thing I smell when I walk in my house even though it's plugged in my bathroom several rooms away.
Diana B.
Piketon, OH
Who doesn't love the smell of a clean home. I have a friend that smokes and I always make sure my air fresher is ready to use. You can't even tell I had a smoker in my home the next day. Before I started using thus product ID have to spray tons of airfresher for a few days. Great product to keep around.
Anna K.
Nashua, NH
My family has been struggling with dealing with cats who are ill and have been frequently urinating all over. (TMI I know). But this is amazing and eliminates the leftover smells and leaves the room feeling fresh and clean
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
I absolutely love this scent. It is clean and crisp smelling and very long lasting. Pricey compared to some alternatives but to me it is definitely worth it. I saw this in Yankee Candle shop and knew that I had to have it, they do have testers so you can try them out before you invest.
April G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Really good product, my mom had bought me one & ive never stopped buying from them after that. I had no disappointment at all from them. I personally think they're affordable. Also I recommend to anyone
Gabriella F.
Roswell, GA
I am absolutely in love with any and every yankee candle product. They always have the cutest wall plug ins and I have always been satisfied with my purchase. I like that this is basically a candle put into a kind of sprat form. It's one of my favourites
Halla A.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love this product! I get headaches very easily, Im extremely sensitive to strong scents but this is not to strong of a fragrance. I use this in every room in my house and the scent is amazing and light. The freshener is defiantly one of my favs!
Alexis W.
Endicott, NY
This air freshener is great, its not ugly too which is a plus - it can go anywhere! I used it in my dorm room all year and it is so effective! I had a roommate that failed to take out her garbage often so the room had a particular smell at times but this helped 150%!
Chayra M.
I absolutely love my electric home air freshener! It can really have an entire room smelling amazing. One thing I will say is that it isn't good to keep it on at all times because then the smell becomes overwhelming. regardless i would recommend it because it requires little to no effort. no wax, no smoke, no match/lighter.
Candace C.
Brooklyn, NY
It's nice candle but the smell is too strong and very Purfemy. It's something you don't want to leave in for a long time. Must plug it out I can't take too much strong smells it give me headache

Walmart