Yankee Candle Golden Sands Large 2-Wick Lidded Candle Tumbler uploaded by Journee H.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances that only Yankee Candle can produce. see more...

Brandi G.
Nauvoo
These candles smell wonderful but the price is just insane for a candle. The scents are best during the fall. These candles surely make the room smell better, very effective! I would recommend to anyone who is a candle lover. Make sure you check them out in the fall!
Emma R.
North Mankato
You guys I absolutely LOVE yankee candle. They are long lasting, smell amazing and are inexpensive in my opinion. I buy them for myself and as gifts and they never fail. Never disappointed. I would definitely recommend yankee candle. Best candle company.
Tyler W.
I like a candle that can keep a room smelling it's best even when it's not lite and that candle it are yours the only bad thing about them is when they eventually do burn out they cost so much to get another one but that's not bad for you guys a candle as good as your should be high price good job guys
Lorena R.
Hespria, CA
I love to use Yankee candle golden.The smell is amassing. Pros is that it smell very nice and it last so long Cons it is very expensive i can not buy it all the time i would love to but i cant.I love if it would be more affordable i do recommend it to my friends.
Morgan E.
Baytown, TX
As a person who hoards candles in great numbers this is one of my golden candles I have quite a few! It smells fantastic!!! I typically just burn this in my front room and the smell travels through my entire house!! I love this candle
Kaylee H.
Bright fragrance great for the summer time! Also such a cute color when lit! Best scent I’ve come across this year, found it at a discounted price.
Jenna G.
Newton, NJ
Love this scent. Burns even. Only thing I have found is the black sutt ring around the top makes it look
Messy so I have to clean it off
Christina L.
Will always be my go to to calm my spirits and too make the house smells better than bleach. Haven't found it yet for the car.
Journee H.
Indianapolis , IN
One of my favorite fragrances from here. I own the smaller version of this that you put on a burner. But i like this alot.
Ashley M.
I love that it makes my whole house smell really really good 😊 I don't buy them a lot because they are a little high