BY YANKEE CANDLE

The brisk feeling of twilight air comes to life with the energy of sharp, bracing spice and a hint of sweet citrus. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure, natural extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle quality. This 22oz Classic Housewarmer jar candle reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that s always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They re also the ideal gift for any occasion. Burn Time 110 - 150 hours. see more...

Allison U.
Rochester, NY
I just smelled this candle in Tjmaxx the other day. It smelled so good!! Very fresh with a little bit of tarte fruit. I think it's the perfect summer scent. It was $12.99 at Tjmaxx (reg 19.99) so I would try looking at a store like that first!!
Francesca💎👸🏽 B.
cardiff, st mellons
I love the smell of this. My other favourite is ginger spice. It smells so amazing and the candle is orange so reminds me of Halloween.