Yankee Candle Frosty Gingerbread

by Yankee Candle

About This Fragrance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yankee Candle Frosty Gingerbread!
Drea M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Yankee Candle Frosty Gingerbread uploaded by Drea M.
A delicious aroma for the kitchen around the holiday season and beyond. I can smell the frosting and gingerbread, makes me hungry for dessert. The color blends in beautifully with my year round kitchen decor theme. Love it!
Molly A.
Yankee Candle Frosty Gingerbread uploaded by Molly A.
Yankee candles are amazing. They last so long and smell amazing. This frosty gingerbread scent is a great Christmas and winter smell. It make the whole house smell good. Love it.
Helen M.
San Ramon, CA
Yankee Candle Frosty Gingerbread uploaded by Helen M.
Lovely scented candle that gives such a warm, cozy feel to the room. I love how long lasting yankee candles are!
L I.
ORLANDO, FL
Mmmmm so so so great! My family, we enjoy this aromatic journey during the holidays with Yankee Candles. We burn the Frosty Gingerbread in a bathroom and the fragrance flows out through our home. It's wonderful. This smells very much like cinnamon and gingerbread to me- zesty, energetic and all around very holiday :))) Love it and definitely recommend!
Gracye A.
Skegness
This is my favourite scent all year round. The fragrance fills the room! I always purchase from Amazon as it’s better value for money. I bought one as a gift and ended up buying for myself too!
Ocean S.
Elgin, Moray
I LOVE this scent. I had it over Christmas and it was so so lovely, the whole house smelled of it!

Looking for your answer?