Yankee Candle Fresh Cut Roses Large Classic Candle Jar

by Yankee Candle

This Yankee Candle Fresh Cut Roses Jar Candle features an intoxicating English garden of fragrant heirloom roses. This candle is made of premium-grade paraffin wax that delivers a clean and consistent burn. The wick is made of lead-free, 100% natural fibers, and hand straightened to ensure it is centered for the best burn possible. The glass container is lab-tested to ensure the appropriate strength and consistency. 100% recyclable and accepted by most recycling centers. The burn time is 110 to 150 hours. Size: 22 ounce.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yankee Candle Fresh Cut Roses Large Classic Candle Jar!
My favorite candle scent. It smells just like real fresh roses. The smell filled the room without being overly strong.
Maria Ward , Eccles
1,512 reviews
I would definitely recommend this Yankee Candle as it smells gorgeous and looks so pretty in any room! This scent of roses and flowers really livens up any room. It is a bit expensive, this jar was 20 + pounds to buy.
Portsmouth, England
Probably my favourite Yankee smell. It’s very true to its description. It’s refreshing and floral at the same time. It gives out a stronger smell than their other products. The smell stays in the room for a few hours after, though not for over a day. I think this is perfect for any time of the year.
England
Oh my what a gorgous scent fills my living room the a great heady intoxicating fragrence ,this is one of the Stronger fragrances ,it really is like being given a fresh cut bunch of roses,Yankee candle is expensive but I believe it is Definatly worth every penny.
This is such a classic and neutral smell that you can burn it in any room. The smells is so nice and refreshing. The size of the jar is amazing for the price you pay and I would definitely recommend picking these up in the tea lights as well when you don't quite have the time to burn this one. Yankee Candle is the best brand when it comes to candles and I wouldn't buy any other brand
cardiff
This candle smells really nice and I've gone through this attests 3 times, the reason I gave it 4 stars is because it is quite pricey for a candle but it does last a long time and smell gorgeous, the smell goes right through the house and when you walk in you can smell it straight away! Amazing quality!!!
norwich england
If you love the smell of roses this is the candle for you! Gives the whole room the most beautiful smell and looks beautiful on my nightstand, this is the Yankee that started my collection!
1,655 reviews
I love Yankee candles. They smell so nice. The scent fills the room in under 10 minutes. They are more expensive than other candles but worth the money as they have a long burn time and the scents are strong. Would definitely recommend.
Lovely scent, fills the house but not overpowering yet strong enough to cover up the smell of wet dog after a particularly damp dog walk.
TORONTO
I love this smell of roses ! It smell so sweet and makes my house smell so nice when cooking !

Looking for your answer?