Yankee Candle Fresh Cut Roses Large Classic Candle Jar

by Yankee Candle

This Yankee Candle Fresh Cut Roses Jar Candle features an intoxicating English garden of fragrant heirloom roses. This candle is made of premium-grade paraffin wax that delivers a clean and consistent burn. The wick is made of lead-free, 100% natural fibers, and hand straightened to ensure it is centered for the best burn possible. The glass container is lab-tested to ensure the appropriate strength and consistency. 100% recyclable and accepted by most recycling centers. The burn time is 110 to 150 hours. Size: 22 ounce.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yankee Candle Fresh Cut Roses Large Classic Candle Jar!
The Yankee Candle in the scent fresh cut roses smells really nice ! The scent is very light and floral. Although it does take some time to smell the scent from this candle , it’s still a really nice candle !
I was surprised I liked this scent as much as I do. I received it as a gift and although it’s strong, it smells so fresh and lovely! I believe yankee candles are quality and you get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend!
Ashland, VA
This is legitimately my all time favorite candle. This scent smells EXACTLY like real roses. One time I was burning this candle and one of my friends asked to see my flowers because this scent smells so realistic. Also, its a great value for its price, because this candle lasts me about a good month or so, and I burn it almost every day. I probably have about 12 of these candles stored in my house because I have to buy it every time I see it...Yankee Candle has discontinued this scent, so pick it up if you see one, its worth it!
East Amherst, NY
This scent is absolutely amazing! It literally smells like you are in a field of rose bushes in bloom. The candles burn clean and for such a long time. If you catch a sale (which Yankee has all the time) the price is super reasonable. I definitely recommend any Yankee candle product.
I'm not a rose scent lover at all but I was gifted this candle (glad they took a chance) and I love it! It's not overly strong smelling but has a subtle roses in the garden scent. Very pretty pink color too!
Wayne, Pa
This is my favorite of all yankee candle scents. It smells light and floral. I wish the candles lasted longer, but I really do burn them constantly so it makes sense that I go through them quickly. The price is high and I only buy them on sale, otherwise it's not worth the money.
This is one of my all time favorite candle scents. I love everything rosy and this smells so good. The quality is also awesome and the jar lasts forever so it's definitely worth the price.
Berwyn, IL
I AM OBSESSED WITH CANDLES. I have candles in every part of my house. I really like Yankee candles because they last absolutely forever and the scent is strong. Id recommend to anyone. They are expensive but they are worth it.c
Casper, WY
Yankee Candle is a premium brand. It is hard to find a genuine rose scented candle. This has an amazing scent and burns for many hours.
This candle is very long lasting. The only thing I don't like about it is the Roses is very strong. So you have to love Roses.

Looking for your answer?