Yankee Candle French Vanilla Classic Candle Jar

by Yankee Candle

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The sweet and traditional aroma, extracted from tropical orchids, will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yankee Candle French Vanilla Classic Candle Jar!
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Yankee Candle French Vanilla Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Tanna W.
I enjoy this scent! It is fresh and calming. I like to have it burning while I bathe! It is a second favorite but still loved. Affordable! Yankee Candle French Vanilla Classic Candle Jar
Danasia L.
Dorchester, MA
Yankee Candle French Vanilla Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Danasia L.
Yankee Candle French Vanilla Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Danasia L.
I swear this is my favorite candle scent I’ve ever smelled. It is kind of expensive but very much worth it. I would recommend everyone to purchase it or even just smell it!🤗 I’ve bought so many of these French Vanilla candles and will continue to buy even more. ❤️
Kaylynn W.
Lafayette
I love the fragrance. It smells so good, but it’s not overpowering. I love a smell that is not so strong that it hurts my nose, but not so weak that I can’t smell it a few feet away.
Jillian B.
Tyngsboro, MA
By far my favorite candle scent! I give it 4 stars for the fact that I can never use the full candle something always happens to the wick :/ it very well could be user error, but I've been left with a 1/4 a couple of times now. They are expensive candles and I'm sure there are cheaper, just as effective alternatives - feel free to share recommendations with me!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This candle leaves my home smelling warm and inviting!! The only downside to this is that it makes me hungry because it has such a convincing smell of yummy foods!
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the smell of this candle! They burn slow and last a really long time. They make the room so fragrant and lovely. This is favorite brand of candle.
Dalyla W.
Sun Prairie, WI
I love this brand all of their candles are very concentrated and smells so good! I can light one candle and my house will smell good for days!
Jamie C.
Shippensburg, PA
We love Yankee candles. We usually get the classic scents and jars however, the Home collection is quickly becoming a favorite as well. We love a wide variety of scents but if we had to name a few categories we really enjoy sweet, floral and fruity scents. Try them, they last a long time and the smell is amazing. You're going to love it, I guarantee it!
Joy K.
I love yankee candles. Definitely one of my favorite candle brands. I love this French vanilla one during the winter months
Kamryn J.
Beaufort, SC
this smell is amazing! i love the sweet smelling candles, almost like cookies!! i absolutely love this smell

Looking for your answer?