Yankee Candle Fluffy Towels? 14.5oz Jar Candle uploaded by Chelsea J.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

The fresh scent of clean towels warm from the dryer with notes of lemon, apple, lavender and lily. Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting this candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances that only Yankee CandleA can produce. see more...

Chelsea J.
This candle is the best candle ever. I found it maybe 2011/2012 and would burn through them SO quickly because of how good it smells. I bought so many. Then, unfortunately, Yankee Candle discontinued it. I got lucky and found 1 big on at a Warehouse sale they were having Spring of 2016. I burn it in shifts to savor the candle. I know every candle company has a clean linen smell, and while I do like them, nothing compares to Fluffy Towels.
Jay 💖.
Really nice! The candle lasts quite a long time,and leaves the house smelling exactly like freshly washed towels on a spring day! Makes me incredibly happy whenever I smell it.
Joyce C.
Madison, AL
I have this scent in my car. It is a very clean scent yet still strong at the same time. It's one of my favorite scents. This fragrance isn't unique to Yankee Candle but they have somehow found a way to make the scent last longer than others.
Paige P.
Montevallo, AL
I absolutely love Yankee Candle! My favorite is a Christmas Cookie even though it was a holiday edition! The only bad thing is the price and since I love to light candles I go through them so quickly. But they have amazing scents!
Megan S.
Frostburg, MD
This is my second favorite yankee candle scent. I'm so sad that it was #discontinued. It has a great, light, clean scent that makes you feel like you are wrapped up in your #favoriteblanket.
Jessica S.
Phoenix, AZ
My absolute favorite scent that Yankee candle makes! Makes your entire house smell so fresh and clean, like fresh laundry. The scent is stronger which I like. The Yankee candles are a little pricey but definitely worth it in my opinion. Must try this scent!
I never really used candles but when I picked this one out I completely fell in love. This gives a room a calming scent. Definitely worth the price. Lasts a while too. I can't seem to let this candle go!
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
I love this candle. It smells delicious. It fills my house with the fragrance! I highly recommend.
Kaitlyn C.
Love to light candles and this is a favorite sent! Smells wonderful and smells the house
Kendra R.
Clean clean clean! Very light smell that keeps your house smelling fresh. Lasts long.