BY YANKEE CANDLE

The fresh scent of clean towels warm from the dryer with notes of lemon, apple, lavender and lily. Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting this candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances that only Yankee CandleA can produce. see more...

Joyce C.
Madison, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert
I have this scent in my car. It is a very clean scent yet still strong at the same time. It's one of my favorite scents. This fragrance isn't unique to Yankee Candle but they have somehow found a way to make the scent last longer than others.
Paige P.
Montevallo, AL
I absolutely love Yankee Candle! My favorite is a Christmas Cookie even though it was a holiday edition! The only bad thing is the price and since I love to light candles I go through them so quickly. But they have amazing scents!
Jessica S.
Phoenix, AZ
My absolute favorite scent that Yankee candle makes! Makes your entire house smell so fresh and clean, like fresh laundry. The scent is stronger which I like. The Yankee candles are a little pricey but definitely worth it in my opinion. Must try this scent!
I never really used candles but when I picked this one out I completely fell in love. This gives a room a calming scent. Definitely worth the price. Lasts a while too. I can't seem to let this candle go!
Marie B.
West Roxbury , MA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love this scent! It is my all time favorite scent from yankee candle. It is so sweet and inviting. It is my go to scent and I always go back to it. I love it.
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
I love this candle. It smells delicious. It fills my house with the fragrance! I highly recommend.
Kaitlyn C.
Love to light candles and this is a favorite sent! Smells wonderful and smells the house
Kendra R.
Clean clean clean! Very light smell that keeps your house smelling fresh. Lasts long.
Megan S.
Frostburg, MD
This is my second favorite yankee candle scent. I'm so sad that it was #discontinued. It has a great, light, clean scent that makes you feel like you are wrapped up in your #favoriteblanket.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love this it smells alot like comfort and leaves a lovely soft fresh smell in the air. Yankee gives you alot of burn time for your money if your a burner. I collect yankee like ornaments though🙈