BY YANKEE CANDLE

With its vibrant blend of orange zest, rosemary, raisin, golden honey and cranberry, this Yankee Candle Cranberry Chutney candle jar gives your home an inviting aroma. Fruity scent 5.6"H x 3.9"W x 3.9"D Glass, cotton, paraffin wax 22-oz. Burns up to 75 - 110 hours Two wicks Wipe clean Size: 19 Oz. Color: Dark Red. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Ashlee L.
This is one of my favorite fall scents. The smell is strong but not overpowering. I like how long the candles last even after hours of use! The cost is a little high but definitely worth it for the quality and it won't stop me from buying the product.
Imane H.
"I love Bath and Body Works candles, although I have drastically cut down on using them because they aren't the healthiest thing for your to breathe all the time. I worked there for years, and have tried every candle, and I thought I would never find a candle as fabulous as Mahogany Teakwood, but Black Tie is amazing! The throw is fantastic, lead free wicks. If it's too strong for you, which it is for me, just burn one wick at a time, alternating each use. You also don't need to keep the candle burning for hours, you can light it, wait until the room fills with fragrance, then blow it out. The melted wax pool will continue to fragrance the room for a while. The description says "Your perfect date to any holiday party —green sage, sandalwood and Tonka bean." It's a candle that is masculine, but enjoyed by men and women. Bath and Body Works also has a 'happiness guarantee', even if you have tried/burned the candle a few times, if you aren't happy with it, you can exchange it in store for one you do like, no receipt required."