Yankee Candle Cotton Candy-22oz. Jar, Pink uploaded by Amy S.Yankee Candle Cotton Candy-22oz. Jar, Pink uploaded by Hillary P.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

This Cotton Candy large jar candle from Yankee features premium paraffin wax and a true to life delightful Cotton Candy scent. Burn time of 110 - 150 hours. Size: 22 ounces. see more...

Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
The best scent. The best brand. The most long duration. I'm going to buy it again until I die. My favorite scent in the world.
veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
Super sweet yummy brings back my childhood memories with this candle now I try to buy anything cotton candy I see
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Yankee Candle makes very high quality and wonderfully scented candles! I received the Cotton Candy candle as a gift and have been extremely happy with it! The scent is sweet and fills the entire room. It is also a very long lasting candle. I would highly recommend this if you are looking for unique, sweet scent!
Katherine D.
Toronto
Great value for the money. IT JUST DOESN'T DIE. The longest lasting candle on the planet; an amazing scent and a cheerful colour. Even unlit it makes the room smell amazing. When the scent gets cloying, I just put the lid on. Voila.