BY YANKEE CANDLE

Miranda V.
I looooove yankee candle! I cant imagine how much money I have spent there, haha. So many good ideas for gifts and they have something new for every holiday. They have a huge variety of scented candles to choose from and they always have a sale going on! Highly recommend! I love this candle scent!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I love the clean cotton especially in my kitchen burning away when I do my housework. It is the epitome of freshness. And at this size it will last my 7-10 days, and I burn them non stop because it gets rid of cooking, pet and kid smells. Works out about $25 as my Mum always goes to the huge Yankee candle store in Connecticut and buys lots of them
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
This for some reason reminds me of my teenage years 😂 I'm pretty sure its because I wore the body fantasies body sprat that was cotton candy ALL the time! Lol it smells great though. Right on the money when it comes to actually smelling like what its supposed too.
Tatumemilee
My husband is a huge candle lover! So everytime we see candles he gets one. On top of that, I love cotton candy! So when we saw this, it was a match made in heaven. And I can tell you it did not disappoint ! If you like the smell of sweet goodness, you'll love this !
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
This is my favorite scent! Who doesn't love the smell of cotton candy?! If you don't, 😲! I could eat my entire house when I have these lit! I feel like the witch in Hansel & Gretle! A Ginarnormus candy house! Yankee Candle Cotton Candy
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love the yankee candle brand they are a bit pricey but well worth it I was excited to find myself a cotton candy candle . It smelled really great . I was highly impressed but yankee candle doesn’t disappoint.
Dana S.
I purchased the large jar candle of this last summer and I absolutely love it! I prefer sweeter scents when it comes to candles and this one does not disappoint! The scent fills up the whole room! Yankee Candle has great smelling candles but the only downfall is sometimes they are a bit too expensive. If they have a sale I recommend trying this one for summer!
Faith F.
Holbrook, NY
Of course Yankee candle candles are amazing I like all of these smells!!
My favorite are the fruity and tropical ones but surprisingly I love this cotton candy one! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves sweet smelling things although these candles can get a little pricey they for the most part last a good amount of time.
Kristie A.
Oh my goodness, this candle smells AWESOME! I am not one for overly sweet vanilla scents, but this is a light airy sugary fruity sweet scent. This size candle is perfect for a medium sized room. The color is a really pretty pink too! One of the better Yankee Candles I've tried. If you can find this, buy it!
Mina S.
This candle smells so nice but I can't always smell it when it's burning and it was very pricey. I personally think bath and body works candles are better. If I was going to recommend you a candle this sent is amazing but the brand isn't the best. If you can find a replica that isn't from Yankee candle let me know.
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
Does it really smell like cotton candy
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Is this scent overpowering?
Jess L.
Is this worth buying? And how long does it last?