Yankee Candle Coconut & Vanilla Bean Medium Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Hope B.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances that only Yankee Candle can produce. The creamy and luscious Coconut & Vanilla Bean scent will infuse your home with the ultimate island treat. see more...

Tabetha P.
This is my go to summer candle lately. I love the sweet coconut flavor with rich vanilla. It smells delicious and makes my house smell inviting and amazing. Yankee Candles are seriously the best for long lasting, strong scents. I love stocking up during their sales.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Bleh they should re-name the scent of this candle to “migraine headache” it smells wayyyyy to strong and the smell is overly sweet and fake smelling, I nearly gagged just taking the lid off the candle.
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
This is possibly my favorite scent of all time from Yankee. It is powerful but does not give you a headache. It is a warm scent and the candle lasts sooo many hours of burning.
Hope B.
Blackville , SC
This is one of my favorite Yankee candles. I love to have this candle lit and burning in my home on a evening it has the sweet vanilla and coconut all in one. Love it!!!
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
Doest get 5 stars because I wish it was a little stronger. overall great summer sent. I also love the dark color of the wax.
Veronica S.
Really nice smelling candle. This is my go to if i buy candles for someone. Very subtle, fresh smelling candle
I love Yankee candles. They smell so nice. The scent fills the room in under 10 minutes. They are more expensive than other candles but worth the money as they have a long burn time and the scents are strong. Would definitely recommend.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
Ugh every time I smell this I just want to eat it! Smells soooo good! So rich in coconut and a subtle mixture of vanilla. Works SO well together. Love it!
Lizz C.
wales
I used to just buy the black coconut scent Yankee candle which is amazing and then I discovered this one. By far the best Yankee scent i have had so far.
Molly B.
How long does a large jar candle last for?