Yankee Candle Coconut & Vanilla Bean Medium Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Hope B.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances that only Yankee Candle can produce. The creamy and luscious Coconut & Vanilla Bean scent will infuse your home with the ultimate island treat. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Bleh they should re-name the scent of this candle to “migraine headache” it smells wayyyyy to strong and the smell is overly sweet and fake smelling, I nearly gagged just taking the lid off the candle.
Tabetha P.
This is my go to summer candle lately. I love the sweet coconut flavor with rich vanilla. It smells delicious and makes my house smell inviting and amazing. Yankee Candles are seriously the best for long lasting, strong scents. I love stocking up during their sales.
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
This is possibly my favorite scent of all time from Yankee. It is powerful but does not give you a headache. It is a warm scent and the candle lasts sooo many hours of burning.
Hope B.
Blackville, SC
This is one of my favorite Yankee candles. I love to have this candle lit and burning in my home on a evening it has the sweet vanilla and coconut all in one. Love it!!!
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
Doest get 5 stars because I wish it was a little stronger. overall great summer sent. I also love the dark color of the wax.
Veronica S.
Really nice smelling candle. This is my go to if i buy candles for someone. Very subtle, fresh smelling candle
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
Ugh every time I smell this I just want to eat it! Smells soooo good! So rich in coconut and a subtle mixture of vanilla. Works SO well together. Love it!
Molly R.
How long does a large jar candle last for?