Yankee Candle Clean Cotton(R) Fragrance Spheres(tm) uploaded by Lezlie S.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Use Yankee Candle(R) Fragrance Spheres(tm) beads to neutralize odors and leave behind the Yankee Candle(R) fragrance you have grown to love. Fragrance Spheres(tm) beads are perfect for use in the laundry room, bathroom, or any room where a candle is not convenient. Fragrance will last for up to 45 days. see more...

Alyssa P.
Best scent

Nice light and clean scented. Erases odors quickly. Keeps air smelling fresh. Lasts a long time. Container says it lasts 30days but I can easily get 2-3months out of it. I have in my bathroom, basement by litter box and even at work. Never have to use extra freshener with this beauty.

Cost is really reasonable too. Usually have on sale.
Lezlie S.
Wentzville, MO
Love this! I use these in my office. It provides a refreshing smell that is delicate. It's not over powering like others I've used. The packaging is simple and can be hidden out of sight.
ellie J.
Sacramento
True clean cotton scent. We love it! It has lasted 3 months. When the fragrance spheres start to dry-off, I usually just add a small amount of water. That seems to to do the trick.
Stacy M.
I do like the scent I just wish there was a way to keep it more hydrated, as the spheres dry out the scent dissipates.