Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersYankee Candle
Clean Cotton ScentPlug Scent Diffuser and Refill Starter Kit

Yankee Candle Clean Cotton ScentPlug™ Scent Diffuser and Refill Starter Kit

by Yankee Candle

The Yankee Candle ScentPlug Scent Diffuser and Refill Starter Kit is a convenient way to fill your home with wonderful, premium fragrance. Great for entryways, bathrooms, hallways, and bedrooms, the kit includes a neutral base plug and one ScentPlug refill that delivers long-lasting fragrance for up to 4 weeks.

For those who prefer a softer fragrance, Clean Cotton combines sun-dried cotton with green notes, white flowers, and a hint of lemon; ScentPlug™ Bases are designed for use in a standard 120-volt electrical outlet&; Bases can be rotated 90 degrees for use in horizontal outlets; Neutral base plug design suits most homes&; ScentPlug™ refill fills your house with fragrance that lasts up to 4 weeks&

Condition: New

Assembled Product Weight: 0.2 lbs

How long does tthe supply last? Also how many hours can u actively smell it?
Are the yankee candle plug ins worth the money and do you find they are strong?
Start your review of Yankee Candle Clean Cotton ScentPlug™ Scent Diffuser and Refill Starter Kit!
Raigan R.
Louin, MS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Yankee Candle Clean Cotton ScentPlug™ Scent Diffuser and Refill Starter Kit uploaded by Raigan R.
It’s yankee candle but the scent is : Macintosh. It gives off that clean crisp apple scent and it smells up the whole house!
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I like these b/c they have little nightlights in them AND a smelly good, which is what o call them. I buy seasonal fragrances for each of the seasons so my house smells like summer, fall, winter and spring.
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I love Yankee candle and I almost love every cent however when they came out with the sand plug I went nuts and clean cotton smells absolutely wonderful it make sure house smell like you are sleeping on a clean cloud I definitely recommend Yankee candle I definitely recommend there send plug and I definitely recommend clean cotton scent
Kirby C.
Forest, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I do love Yankee candle wall air fresheners they have some of my favorite scents. They can get pricey but usually have good sales. They last more than a month on the middle level. I will recommend these.
Tiara D.
Hammond , LA
This is a great candle leave home smelling amazing I highly recommend for your household
Naralin A.
Philadelphia, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Me gustaría probar para poder hablar de este producto porque todavía no he tenido la oportunidad de probarlo
Jhonnell M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Things are great way keep your house smelling good, also pretty looking. Last you awhile and lot variety to pick from. This a prefect gift for yourself or someone special.
lala G.
San Antonio, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Absolutely love the clean cotton scent it’s amazing.. it gives my house a nice smell
Ambi S.
Slidell, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I've a collection of various Yankee Candle products but this one didn't impressed me for a full 5 star. The smell is faint even after having it plugged in day and night. That's my only issue.
Candis D.
Wallins Creek, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Oh yeah this is great i love everything thay make its a wonderful product and every single thing about it and theu smell so great all the way to the end they never lose their smell like most do