Yankee Candle Clean Cotton®

by Yankee Candle

About This Fragrance

Does anyone feel as though Yankee Candles just aren’t as strong as they used to be? I’m becoming a full time White Barn candle burner. After years of YC use, I find myself in Bath and Body Works more and more for my candle needs. #icantbetheonlyone
Start your review of Yankee Candle Clean Cotton®!
Rachel P.
Yankee Candle Clean Cotton® uploaded by Rachel P.
Ever since I walked into a Yankee Candle as a young kid, Clean Cotton has been one of my favorite scents ever! It's a classic for a reason, and I'll be purchasing this candle for years to come. Get them on sale!Yankee Candle Clean Cotton®
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,066 reviews
I absolutely love Yankee Candles. They are a great brand a great quality candle. Clean Cotton smells just like a fresh load of laundry. You can’t go wrong with Yankee Candles. All of their candles have cotton wicks. They have such a wide variety of candles to choose from. I would definitely recommend trying Yankee Candles.
Maribeth O.
Honesdale, PA
When you're as cooped up as we all have been, this is the go-to scent. And if you live in a community like mine without outdoor clothes drying, it's doubly nice. It fills my entire home with a clean fresh scent.
Katelyn L.
Hooksett, NH
Yankee candle has always been one of my favorite candle brands. But this is my all time favorite scent. I love how fresh it smells. My daughter has a fundraiser every year and I get like 4 of these. Not to strong on an scent.
Relle G.
Fort Smith
Yankee Candle Clean Cotton® uploaded by Relle G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This candle is long lasting and I enjoy how clean it really does smell. I recommend!!!
Kisha M.
I originally had this as a car jar.  I loved the fresh scent so much I bought the tumbler for my bedroom.  It's long-lasting and it scents my room without even lighting it up.  It's not overpowering at all just a clean fresh scent. The price is not bad and Yankee candle brand have so many beautiful scents.  I would recommend Yankee Candle and this lovely scent Clean Cotton.
Chelsea C.
Athens, GA
Definitely a spring, cleaning day scent. If you want everything to smell clean and fresh, you need this.
Vanessa L.
I truly enjoy the scent of fresh linen and clean cotton. This is a clean burning candle with a wonderful fragrance.
Mckeychee G.
Natchitoches, LA
Yankee Candle Clean Cotton® uploaded by Mckeychee G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Oh this candle smells oh soo good!! Yankee candle is my favorite brands and Clean Cotton delivered!! This candle is everything, long burn time and worth the money.☺💞
Ashleigh B.
I really love the smell of these candles. They make me very nostalgic because my Mom used to get them and they have a wonderful, clean laundry type scent. I've switched to getting the wax melts to cut down on packaging and when I use them with one of the electronic Yankee Candle wax burners they last for AGES.