Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesYankee Candle
Classic Car Jar North Pole Air Freshener

Yankee Candle Classic Car Jar North Pole Air Freshener

by Yankee Candle

What’s your favorite car scent?
i been looking to buy more candles and i heard a lot of stuff about this brand. Is this a good brand?
Thoughts on the Yankee Candle Classic Car Jar North Pole Air Freshener ? Does it last long? Is it strong? Would you recommend?
Start your review of Yankee Candle Classic Car Jar North Pole Air Freshener!
How would you rate this product?
Jaime F.
Texas
1,269 reviews
Yankee Candle car scents just don’t work for me. They start off smelling the same as candles, but are undetectable within a week or two. North Pole is a great holiday scent, but I’d pick up the candle.
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great car jar air freshener! Once again Yankee Candle company did not disappoint💖 they are more expensive than the other air fresheners out there- but worth it. The scent is long lasting, so you don't have to replace as often as the other ones.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,402 reviews
This is so cute and smells really good, I would definitely recommend this to anyone it’s a little pricey but very well worth it
Ashley W.
Somers Point, NJ
Kept my car smelling fresh and clean, and it lasted for a surprising amount of time.
Mora N.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Yankee Candle North Pole is my favorite fragrance of all time! I am always excited for the winter fragrances to be released so I can stock up on North Pole Car Jars, sprays, candles, and other air freshener products. North Pole has a light clean scent that does it's job - freshens the air without covering up and lingering smells. I use it year round and it does not smell like the holidays - just smells clean and fressh.
miranda B.
Victoria, TX
This sent is crazy good I had this air freshener in my car for months and I swear every time I get in I can still smell the goodness of this air freshener I would recommend to everyone it is really great!!!!
Jessica H.
Hurricane, WV
Love this scent, although it doesn't last in my car more than a couple weeks. It's effective while the scent lingers, but it fades too quickly.
Lauren H.
The only air fresheners I allow in my car! They're so cute, smell amazing, and I always get compliments!
Tana P.
West Monroe, LA
I have these in my truck and it smells so good. They last forever and packaging looks nice.
Michelle Y.
Dublin, CA
YES I love Yankee Candles and I love this seasonal air freshener!! I make my friends keep some in their cars all the time. It keeps their cars smelling nice and clean and homey. It's a bit more expensive than other air fresheners but it's effective and the packaging is just so cute, everyone loves it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalia G.
W. Imlay St.
il y a 10 mois
Trista S. il y a 7 mois
I personally wouldn't recommend. This is my 3rd attempt with the Yankee Candle Classic Car Air Freshener and I am still not impressed and will not be trying anymore. I live in Wisconsin so I don't know if our confused climate is a factor but I found that at first it was super strong but it maybe lasted a day then nothing. The same happened when I tried the apple scent, vanilla scent and lastly the North Pole scent. I am curious have any of you tried any other yankee car fresheners? If so I'd love to hear your opinions as well. Yankee is such a great company and I am disappointed these didn't live up to the Yankee product I've grown to expect especially at there hefty price points. for the amount of money spent on those I'd rather go to Bath & Body and grab one of their fresheners. I really enjoy those.
Heather H.
Cocoa, FL
il y a un an
Yankee Candle Classic Car Jar North Pole Air Freshener About how long does one of these last?
Jennifer H. il y a 6 mois
Around 3-4 weeks
Dominique C.
Center Line, MI
il y a un an
Yankee Candle Classic Car Jar North Pole Air Freshener ? Who has these are they any good and how long to they last