BY YANKEE CANDLE

• What is your favorite scent?4 Answers
  • Does the smell go out in a few days or is it long lasting?4 Answers
Martie K.
North Dakota, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
I love these. They are a bit of a luxury but they smell so nice. I recommend them. They also are fun toppers for gifts. You can buy them and print an add quote in marker for your friends. They come in lots of beautiful fun smells!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I always forget about the car fresheners, but when I remember and get one occasionally this is usually the brand I go for! They have quite a few fragrances, so there's plenty of options to choose from. They smell great and last a really long time. Honestly last longer than the package says! Which is a plus. And it doesn't start out nauseatingly overpowering which is a big reason why I get this brand!! Totally recommend by me!
Destynee N.
Frisco, TX
The best air freshener out there for any car. Mine has lasted 2 months and I still get compliments on the fresh smell. It has exceeded my expectations! It was very affordable and I would totally recommend!
Lauren N.
I love these far the car and especially this scent . It smells like candy canes and just makes you think of winter time . It does last a decent amount of time in the car too I buy all different scents
Jen K.
I first heard about this product from a friend of mine who had it in her car. The second I got in the car, I could smell it and instantly thought of Christmas time. Yankee Candle makes high quality air fresheners which are long lasting for their price. I would highly recommend this product and other scents to those who are looking for a reliable air freshener for their car.
Ina H.
Filbert
One of my all time favorite holiday scents!! It brings out the sweetest mood in me ūüėč there are no cons at all! It's very effective and worth the money, and it's also affordable!
Michelle N.
Very fresh, t by e perfect amount of scent, not overpowering, great also for closets.
The only con, certain scents do not last as long.
Very effective.very affordable.
April D.
Love the Yankee Candle Car Jars! They are so cute to hang in the car! They last a long time, smell wonderful, and are affordable. They also work well in dresser drawer or closets. I highly recommend these if you are looking for something to add a special scent to an area but don't want a spray, candle, or plug in!
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
Yankee Candle car jar air fresheners are some of the best car fresheners around. They smell so good and I love that they look like the candle jars. North Pole is a great scent for winter time or any time really. It has a great minty smell. I would recommend them to anyone looking to make their car smell nice.
Brisban R.
Allendale , MI
I just love it when I get into my car and it smells like my favorite fragrance of the holiday. The only con is that it can sometimes be too potent at first but is very effective compared to a lot of car products. Ive tried almost all of them and I only buy Yankee Candle brand now because I know that they truly work.
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Does the smell go out in a few days or is it long lasting?
Jill F.
Lehi, UT
How is this car freshener compared to other? My car seems to smell good after using a different kind, but then after 2-3 days I cannot tell it is there.
Tina K.
Fort Campbell, KY
Are any of these too strong?